Idiomas da excursão
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- Oferta ocasional
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Viagem de vários dias
A representative of the tour operator will meet you at the airport and assist you with your transfer to the hotel and check in procedures. If time permits, you may step out for a short visit to the Akshardham temple.
Day 2 - Delhi
After breakfast, your tour of India begins by going sightseeing to the capital of the country – Delhi. Embedded with a rich past, the center of power since the 6th century BC, Delhi is brimming with heritage, culture and saga. The city has over thousand stories to tell at every corner and every monument. Your tour has highlights like the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Rajghat, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, Humayun's Tomb and India Gate.
Day 3 - Delhi - Agra
You leave Delhi to visit the splendor and the monument of marvel on the Indian sub-continent- the Taj Mahal in Agra. Drive via Sikandra and also visit another World Heritage Site, the Agra Fort, another brilliant example of rich architecture during the reign of Akbar. Before retiring to the hotel you will visit the Itmad-ul-Daulah, the beautiful tomb of a Persian adventurer.
Day 4 - Agra – Ranthambhore
Leave for Ranthambore, home to one of Asia’s best wild life sanctuaries. Experience some of the most breathtaking sights and sounds of the wildlife in India. Watch the splendor of the tiger in its natural environment. Check in to a hotel on arrival. Retire to the hotel for an early morning safari at the Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve.
Day 5 - Ranthambhore
You'll set off early for the Tiger Sanctuary to see one of the most agile, feared and endangered cats in the world. Home to a large tiger population, sighting these magnificent creatures is no difficulty. The afternoon is free to visit nearby temples and the Ranthambhore Fort, one of the oldest forts in Rajasthan, dating back to the 10th century. After your long day of traveling, you'll be taken back to your hotel to retire for the evening.
Day 6 - Ranthambhore - Jaipur
Leave for the Pink City of India- Jaipur. After the long travel you check into your hotel at Jaipur for the night.
Day 7 - Jaipur
You'll start your day by visiting the Amber fort, a few miles outside the city. You'll get to tour the fort in luxury. The rest of the day will consist of tours to the opulence the princely state still boasts, the elegant palaces and royal chambers, browse through priceless artifacts at the museum and tour the City Palace which is still a royal residence. Then, return to the hotel for the night.
Day 8 - Jaipur - Delhi Departure
After breakfast at your hotel in Jaipur, you will be driven to Delhi where you will be dropped off at either your hotel or the airport. This will conclude your tour.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Note: If you are flying out of Delhi at the conclusion of the tour, please book your flight late in the evening to make sure you arrive on time
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Special Winter Deals
Ranthambore Safari including Dinner, Tanga Ride Near Tajmahal in Agra
A partir de
USD 896,00Detalhes de preços
Ranthambore Safari with Dinner
Ranthambore Safari including Dinner, Tanga Ride Near Taj Mahal in Agra
A partir de
USD 885,00Detalhes de preços
- 7-nights accommodation in 4-star hotels
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide as per itinerary
- Daily breakfast
- Dinner only at the Ranthambore Hotel
- 1 bottled water per person per day
- 2 canter safari on sharing basis in Ranthambore
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Any personal expenses
- Any other expenses incurred due to change in political policy, local authority policy, weather conditions
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- In case of early morning arrival flight before 8am - rooms should be booked one night prior on extra cost.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.