- Viagem de vários dias
- Inclui café da manhã
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
Day 1: Arrive Delhi
Welcome to Delhi, the capital of modern India. On arrival, you are received and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is free at your leisure. night in Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi
After breakfast, go on a sightseeing tour of Delhi and drive past the president and parliament house and India Gate , In evening explore the local handicraft market Janpath night in Delhi.(B)
Day 3: Delhi to Jaipur ( 275 km 5hrs journey)
After breakfast, drive to Jaipur. Built by Raja Jai Singh in the 18th century, Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan is a picturesque city in a symphony of pink. Upon arrival and check in hotel. Evening in leisure and visit birla temple Overnight in Jaipur. (B)
Day 4: Jaipur
After breakfast proceed for an excursion to Amer Fort. In the afternoon, proceed for a city tour visiting the Jantar Mantar, the City Palace with its museums, and driving past the Hawa Mahal. night in Jaipur. (B)
Day 5: Jaipur to Jodhpur (350 km / 6 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Jodhpur and enroute visit Pushkar and later drive to Jodhpur. Upon arrival, check-in to hotel. Overnight in Jodhpur. (B)
Day 6: Jodhpur to Jaisalmer ( 300 km / 5 hrs)
After breakfast, proceed to sightseeing of Jodhpur beginning with the formidable hilltop Mehrangarh Fort. Visit the palaces located inside the fort . Continue the tour to visit the Jaswant Thada, a marble cenotaph. After, drive from Jodhpur to Jaisalmer . Overnight in Jaisalmer (B)
Day 7: Jaisalmer
After breakfast, visit the Jaisalmer Fort, atop the Trikuta hill. Still inhabited, there are palaces and bazaars within the fort walls. In the afternoon, visit the Sam Sand Dunes. Take a camel ride on the sand dunes to view the sunset. The Rajasthani backdrop, the sunset and the camel ride make the entire outing an unforgettable experience. Overnight in Jaisalmer (B)
Day 8: Jaisalmer to Bikaner (350 km / 6 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Bikaner . Upon arrival, check in at your hotel. Afternoon visiting the 16th century magnificent Junagarh Fort. Other places of interest include the famous camel breeding farm just outside the town (closed on Sunday). and the local bazaars. Overnight in Bikaner. (B)
Day 9: Bikaner to Mandwa ( 200 km / 3 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Mandawa. Upon arrival and check in hotel. Afternoon visit Mandawa, an 18th century town that houses some of the finest painted havelis in the region and a fort that dates back to 1760. Overnight in Mandawa. (B)
Day 10: Mandwa to Delhi ( 250 km / 5 hrs)
This morning, check out from hotel and transfer to Delhi airport in time to board to your onward destination. (B)
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Private car
- Nightly accommodations (on double sharing basis)
- Professional guide
- Breakfast as per itinerary (B=breakfast)
- Personal assistance by local representative during arrival and departure
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with chauffeur
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc. are included
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.