- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Excelente vista e orientação da cidade
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Preço competitivo
Taj Mahal:- You cannot think of Agra without thinking of the celebrated Taj Mahal. Or, you may have never thought of Agra were it not for this monument of love. The Taj Mahal's white marble beauty was constructed by Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. This monument stands as proof of the brilliance of Mughal architecture. Named one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Taj Mahal stands the test of time. Declared a World Heritage Site in 1983, the Taj is a feast to your eyes and senses when observed on the night of a full moon.
Agra Fort:-You would surely regret missing Agra Fort during your visit to Agra. This 16th century monument is yet another proof of the architectural brilliance of Mughals. The fort is situated near the gardens of the world famous Taj Mahal. Called the Red Fort of Agra, you will be awe inspired by such a powerful fortress. The fortress is comprised of many palaces, namely; Jahangir Palace, Khas Mahal, and so on. There are audience halls and two mosques. The entire fortress is a symbol of Mughal’s grandeur. It was in Agra Fort that Shah Jahan was held prisoner by Aurangazeb, his son. Shah Jahan, the emperor, spent his last days here viewing the monument of love he had built for his wife.
Itmad-ud-Daulah:-India’s first tomb to be made completely out of marble, Itmad-Ud-Daulah signals the beginning of new era in Mughal architecture. Until then, it was buildings of red sandstone. It was constructed during the Jahangir period. This 21-meter high tomb was constructed in memory of Mirza Ghiyas, who was the father-in-law of Jahangir. He was bestowed with the title Itmad-Ud-Daula, which means pillar of the state. Influenced by Islamic architectural style, the monument’s towers display a Persian touch. The wall paintings inside are a sheer beauty to view.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Agra is the home of the illustrious Taj Mahal
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Camera use fees (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please be aware that this tour is not available on Fridays, when the Taj Mahal is closed to the public
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please arrive in the lobby of your hotel 10 minutes prior to departure time and present your voucher to your driver
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.