On arrival in Agra, your first stop is the sublimely beautiful Taj Mahal, built by Emperor Shah Jahan as a testament of love for his wife Mumtaz Mahal. This World Heritage site is an architectural masterpiece, and the most remarkable legacy of the Mugal Empire that ruled India for over 200 years from the early 16th century. Your guide will enlighten you with stories of the Taj Mahal, tales of love, loss, tragedy and amazing architectural feats.
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Opção de partida pela manhã ou à tarde
- Opção de assentos disponível
- Opção de partidas diversas durante todo o dia
- Exclusivo à Viator
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Excursão com tudo incluso
Around 11am you will reach the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal, an essential sight for all visitors to India is one of the most achingly beautiful architectural achievements in the world, and is considered to be a symbol of enduring love. Shrouded in white marble the sheer elegance, purity and sentiment that are an integral part of the monument have touched the hearts of people from all corners of the world. One of the seven wonders of the world and a world heritage site was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in loving memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal who died while giving birth to their fourteenth child. Built in pure white marble Taj Mahal is located along the banks of the River Yamuna, the Taj spreads across almost 42 acres of land and it is believed that this particular spot was chosen by the emperor because of its peaceful and soothing effect. One of the seven wonders of the world, it stands as a tribute to undying love and all who visit it stand awed at the first impression created by this marvel in white marble
After lunch you will visit Agra Fort constructed by Emperor Akabar in 1565 A.D and includes many other buildings like the Moti Masjid and Musanman Burj, where Shah Jahan is believed to have been imprisoned and died.
Around 5pm, finally you will proceed back to Delhi along with an impression of TaJ and a sheer magic that the Taj exudes making it an unforgettable and cherished image forever. You will stop over midway to have refreshment and continue your drive to Delhi.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Same Day Agra Tour Pic
- Hotel/Airport pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Juice and Snacks
- Battery Bus Ride to the Taj Mahal from parking and back
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide in Agra (Other language Guide Arranged on Demand)
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee for Taj Mahal (INR 1000 for foreign tourist & INR 530 for Citizens of SAARC and BIMSTEC Countries)
- Entrance fee for Agra Fort (INR 550 for foreign tourist & INR 80 for Citizens of SAARC and BIMSTEC Countries)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Camera fee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Return to Delhi and to Airport or your hotel by road. Please note the journey between Delhi and Agra will take between three to four hours via expressway.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.