Idiomas da excursão
- Viagem de vários dias
- Excursão de trem
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Um motorista exclusivo garante aos seus guias atenção total durante todo o dia
Get picked up from your Delhi hotel and transferred to the railway station to board the train to Agra. Tea, coffee and breakfast will be served on the train. Upon arrival at the Agra railway station, meet your driver-guide and begin your full day city tour of Agra.
Visit Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. It was built by Mughal king Shah Jahan as a memorial to Mumtaz Mahal. Then head to Agra Fort. This fort was made of red sandstone and was was was built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar in 1565 AD. Later, see AItmad-ud-daulah's Tomb inlaid with-precious stones.
Later in the evening, after dinner, transfer to the railway station to board a train for the overnight trip to Varanasi.
Day 2: Varanasi arrival and sight-seeing (B,L,D)
Upon the arrival to Varanasi railway station you will be transferred to your hotel.
Have breakfast at the hotel, and then go on an excursion to visit Sarnath, one of the three holiest sites for Buddhists. This is where the Buddha delivered his first sermon in 528 BC. There are many temples and stupas here, representing the many cultures where Buddhism is the dominant religious philosophy. Here you will also find the Bodhi tree – a peepul tree under which Buddha attained enlightenment.
Return to Varanasi and in the evening visit Ghats (river banks), temples and attend the Holy Ganga Aarti - a mesmerizing evening prayer ceremony. To the chant of Sanskrit mantras, and the clash of cymbals and drums, the river is worshiped with flowers, incense, sandalwood, milk and vermilion. Blazing camphor oil lamps reflect golden flames on the holy river’s waters and look enchanting.
Overnight at the 4-star Hotel Ideal Tower / Hotel Meraden Grand or similar.
Day 3: Varanasi – Delhi (Overnight Train) (B,L,D)
Take an early morning boat ride along the Ganges and catch the scene of devotees bathing and praying in the sacred water. Hindus believe that taking a dip in the river Ganges here absolves one from all sins.
After that, have breakfast at the hotel, and then later go to visit the world famous Benaras Hindu University, Tulsi Manas Temple, Bharat Mata Temple, and Alamgir Mosque. Later, in the evening, transfer to the railway station to board the overnight train for Delhi.
Day 4: Delhi
Upon arrival at the Delhi railway station you will be transferred to your place of stay.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
1 person + 4 star hotel
4 days tour for 1 person by train from Delhi to Agra & Varanasi and return to Delhi. One night's stay in Varanasi in a 4 star hotel.
A partir de
USD 873,00Detalhes de preços
2-3 persons + 4 star hotel
4 days tour for 2-3 persons by train from Delhi to Agra & Varanasi and return to Delhi. One night's stay in Varanasi in a 4 star hotel.
A partir de
USD 579,00Detalhes de preços
4-6 persons + 4 star hotel
4 days tour for 4-6 persons by train from Delhi to Agra & Varanasi and return to Delhi. One night's stay in Varanasi in a 4 star hotel.
A partir de
USD 520,00Detalhes de preços
Taj Mahal, Agra
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in central Delhi hotels
- Carbon offset certificate
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Train timings and schedules are subject to change; if the train is running late, the tour might be modified accordingly
- Group discount is available for group size of 2+ and 4+
- A maximum of 6 people per booking is allowed
- Travel in train will be in an air-conditioned coach
- Vehicle used for transfers and sightseeing will be air-conditioned
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.