Idiomas da excursão
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Explore as ruas locais em uma excursão a pé pela cidade
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Confirmação instantânea
On arrival at Delhi a representative of the tour operator meets you at the airport and assists you through your check in process at the hotel. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Delhi - Agra (B)
In the morning after breakfast drive to Agra. On your arrival in Agra a representative of the tour operator meets you and assists you in your hotel check in process. Later you will be taken with your local guide to visit the Agra Fort which has the Pearl Mosque, Diwan-e-am (the hall of public audience) and Diwan-e-Khas (the hall of private audience). Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Agra - Jaipur (B)
In the morning after breakfast visit the famous Taj Mahal built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. This monument is made of white marble and it took 22 years to be built. Go on a tour with your local guide as they explain the history of the structure.
Have lunch and then drive to Jaipur; en route stop at Fatehpur Sikri. Fatehpur Sikri was built between 1571 and 1585. It is one of the finest examples of a Mughal architectural splendor. Though the city is in ruins, it is a must visit place for those who visit Agra. Fatehpur Sikri is a place where one should spend some time. The sunset over the ruins of this fort is a sight to be cherished.
On your arrival at Jaipur, a representative of the tour operator assist you in your hotel check in process. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Jaipur (B)
In the morning after breakfast meet your local guide and visit the Amber Fort. The Amber Fort was the capital of this state a long time ago. Visit the Sheesh Mahal (Hall of Victory) which is a hall glittering with mirrors. Ascend to the fort on an Elephant back. In the afternoon, go for a sightseeing tour of Jaipur.
Jaipur is the capital of Rajasthan. It was painted in pink color a century ago in honor of a visiting prince. Ever since, Jaipur has retained this pink color. Built by Maharaja Jai Singh, a notable astronomer, this city is 260 years old. While in Jaipur, visit the Maharaja's City Palace, the Observatory and drive past the Hawa Mahal. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 05 : Jaipur - Delhi and Transfer to Airport (B)
Leave Jaipur for Delhi. En route, halt for lunch. On arrival in Delhi head for the Delhi airport for onward journey
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Please contact the local tour operator after booking to confirm your desired pick up location
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- 4 nights accommodation in 3 to 4-star hotels
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Private guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Meals as per the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- 1 bottle of water per person per day
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Please contact the local tour operator after booking to confirm you pickup and drop-off locations; tour operator contact information will be on your confirmation voucher
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.