Idiomas da excursão
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui almoço
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
On the way you will explore the Delhi city and the lifestyle of Indian culture. if you want on the way you can stop over for short tea break for relaxation. On reaching Agra the first place that you will get to visit is the Agra Fort which is listed by UNESCO as a world heritage site.
Agra Fort which is situated on a 94-acre (34-hectare) land can be traced back to 1080 AD has survived numerous battles and hence been renovated on many occasions. The fort exhibits both Hindu and Islamic architecture something that you will get to find about as you walk inside it. Some of the interesting parts of the forts that your guide will get to explain to you as you walk inside is the Moti Masjid (Pearl Fort), Diwan-i-Khas (Hall of private audience), Diwan-i-Am (Hall of public audience), Sheesh Mahal (mirror palace) and many other things.
Later after visiting Agra fort you will stopover for lunch and later we will move forward to the magnificent building that is Taj Mahal sits on a land that is 1,000 acres and visiting it will offer you incredible sights. As your guide will be taking you round the building you will get to discover the building's unique construction, the intricate exterior and interior decor, its beautifully arranged gardens and the outlying red-sandstone buildings. Emperor Shah Jahan built a white domed marble mausoleum in dedication to his deceased third wife, MumtazMahal, the building fuses Persian, Turkish and Indian architectural designs.
In evening you will wind up your tour by visiting the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah that is situated on the opposite of Taj Mahal and also on the banks of the Yamuna River. This structure was built by Empress Nur Jahan in the years 1622 and 1628. The Empress built the structure for her father and the mausoleum has often been described as a Jewel Box. Your guide will help you get a deeper understanding of the monument and off course the Persian influence on the design of the tomb. This tomb remains India's first ever tomb to be made entirely on marble.
In evening you will relax on the seat of the car as you will be driven back to Delhi. On arrival in Delhi as per your choice you will be dropped till the Airport/ hotel with the Golden memories of Taj.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes desse horário
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Sideview of Taj Mahal Agra India
- Entrance fees
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- There is no strict dress code enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended.
- You are advised to give early information about your specific dietary requirements at the time your booking.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.