Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui embarque no hotel
- Experiência romântica, perfeita para casais
- Conduzida por um guia local
10:30am - Arrive in Agra and with your guide visit the highlight of the tour, The Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal was built by Shah Jahan for his beloved Begum Mumtaz Mahal. Work on the mausoleum began in 1633 CE, and 20,000 workers labored for 17 years to build it. The most skilled architects, inlay craftsmen, calligraphers, stone-carvers and masons came from all across India and lands as distant as Persia and Turkey. The building is Mumtaz Mahal’s final resting-place was ornamented like a queen’s jewel-box.
Spend the morning getting caught up in the romance of Taj Mahal! You will have plenty of time to admire this amazing monument from all angles. Take pictures and listen as your guide teaches you about the history and architecture of the monument.
12pm - Spend an hour exploring the 2.5 km long Agra Fort. Considered the predecessor to Delhi's Red Fort, enjoy the maze of courtyards, mosques, palaces, gardens, and halls of the fort which echos the story of the Mughal Empire.
The forbidding exteriors of the fort hide what is truly an inner paradise. As you walk around the Agra Fort, admire the exquisite buildings like Moti Masjid which is a white marble mosque akin to a perfect pearl, the Diwan-I-Am, the Diwan-I-Khaas, the Musamman Burj where Shahjahan died in 1666 CE and the beautiful palaces: Jahangir's Palace, Khaas Mahal and Shish Mahal.
1:30pm - Lunch (own expense)
2:20pm - You may go shopping in Agra which is known for its fabulous handicrafts made of marble and soft stone inlay work.
3:30pm - After a memorable day, return to Delhi by car. Arrive in Delhi at 7:30pm and transfer to your hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Please contact the local tour operator after booking to arrange your pick up location. The tour operator's contact info will be on your confirmation voucher
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Delhi hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- Professional English speaking local guide
- Private tour
- Transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. Two people are required per booking. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Over sized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.