- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Excursão totalmente narrada
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- Um motorista exclusivo garante aos seus guias atenção total durante todo o dia
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
Start your sightseeing with a visit to the fascinating Taj Mahal - A Symbol of Love. The Taj Mahal is one of the New Seven Wonders of the world, and one of the three World Heritage Sites in Agra. Your guide in Agra will meet you at the Taj Mahal and will show you around the monument for an hour and a half. Take time to admire the majestic monument known for being one of the most beautiful buildings in the world.
After the Taj Mahal you will visit Agra Fort, one of the finest Mughal forts in India. Agra Fort, built by Emperor Akar in 1565, is a massive red sandstone fort on the bank of Yamuna River. Your guide will explain the history of Agra Fort.
After Agra Fort you will visit Itmad-ud-Daulah, a tomb which has a special place in the chronicles of both history as well as architecture. Itmad-ud-Daulah is actually a mausoleum that overlooks the Yamuna river and is the tomb of Mir Ghiyas Beg, a minister in the court of Shah Jahan. Spend 30 minutes here and admire the very first tomb in India that was made entirely out of Marble.
After Itmad-ud-daula you will visit Mehtab Bagh, which is a series of 11 parks on the Yamuna's east bank. These parks were built to protect the Taj Mahal from the erosive effects of the sand which blows across the river. Spend 25 minutes in these gardens and experience the best view of Taj Mahal.
After sightseeing, you will have some free time for shopping in Agra. Agra is a specialty destination for different handicraft products, leather products, petha (sweets), garments, marble goods and more. After your free time to go shopping, you will head back to Delhi where you will be dropped off back at your hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Sunrise view of Taj Mahal
- Sightseeing with a private tour guide
- Private car with experienced driver
- All road taxes, and parking during the tour
- Mineral water in car
- All taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Monument entry fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Camera fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Infants and children are free of charge if traveling with an adult
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.