Idiomas da excursão
- Para toda a família
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- A excursão pode ser feita em cadeira de rodas
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Inclui embarque no hotel
- Opção de refeição vegetariana disponível
- Conduzida por um guia local
6:30am - Morning pick-up from your hotel in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida or from the Delhi Airport (contact the local operator after booking to confirm your pick-up location). Then you will be driven 3 hrs via the express highway to the City of Taj Mahal where your adventure begins.
9:30am - Arrive at Agra where your tour guide will be waiting for you in a hotel lobby. He will brief you on your upcoming sightseeing tour, you can use the hotel washrooms to get yourself refreshed before you start your sightseeing.
10am - Visit the legendary Taj Mahal (a Unesco World Heritage Site). No trip to Agra would be complete without a visit to this shimmering vision of domes and minarets. The world's best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan, and his wife, Queen Mumtaz Mahal.
12pm - Visit the imposing Agra Fort (a Unesco World Heritage Site). Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
1:30pm - Lunch will be provided at a local restaurant.
3pm - Free time for shopping in Agra which is known for its fabulous handicrafts made of marble and soft stone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest in the arts and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
5pm - Enjoy a photo tour of the Taj Mahal from Mehtab Bagh. Also known as The Moonlight Garden, Mehtab Bagh is believed to have been designed by Shah Jahan to view the Taj on moonlight nights, far away from the maddening crowd. The garden complex is situated on the left bank of Yamuna opposite to Taj Mahal. It is a huge square courtyard and is in straight alignment with the Taj Mahal. The forestry plantations and agricultural fields provide a green forecourt to the Taj Mahal and its reflection in Yamuna.
6pm - After a memorable day, you will be driven back to Delhi. Arrive Delhi by 9pm where you will be dropped at your hotel or airport.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Private Tour - 1 Traveler
Private Taj Mahal Day Tour for one adult traveler
A partir de
USD 215,00Detalhes de preços
Private Tour - 2 Travelers
Private Taj Mahal day tour for two travelers
A partir de
USD 145,00Detalhes de preços
Private Tour - 3 Travelers
Private Taj Mahal day tour for three travelers
A partir de
USD 115,00Detalhes de preços
Private Tour - 4+ Travelers
Private Taj Mahal day tour for 4 or more travelers
A partir de
USD 95,00Detalhes de preços
- Private tour
- All transfers by exclusive air conditioned private car
- Professional guide in Agra for sightseeing
- Buffet lunch at an local air conditioned restaurant
- Entrances fees of all monuments mentioned in the itinerary
- Battery bus ride at the Taj Mahal from parking up to the monument and back
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Unlimited bottled water
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Camera fees at the monuments
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The child rate only applies if the child is booking with 2 adults. If a child is booking with only one adult, then the child must book as an adult and pay the adult price
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code is casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not recommended for pregnant women or participants with heart complaints, back problem, or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversize or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.