Idiomas da excursão
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Fique bem perto da vida selvagem nativa
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
Day 1: Delhi
Arrive in Delhi in the morning and transfer to your pre-booked hotel by air-conditioned car (check-in/check-out: 12pm).
1pm-6pm: You will be met by your guide at the hotel and proceed to sightseeing in New Delhi. Visit the impressive Humayun's Tomb and Qutub Minar. Your guide will explain the architecture and significance of these historic sights. Stay over night at the hotel.
Day 2: Delhi - Jaipur (B)
9am-12pm: Sightseeing of historical Old Delhi. Visit the grand Red Fort (the residence of the Mughal emperors for 200 years) and Jama Masjid (the largest mosque in India). Understand its history as your guide tells you the stories and legend of Delhi.
1pm: Drive to Jaipur (260 km) by private air-conditioned car. Arrive at 6pm. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Jaipur (B)
9am-3pm: Leave for sightseeing of Jaipur with your guide. Proceed to the Amber Fort and en route stop for a photo opportunity at Hawa Mahal, known as ‘Palace of the Winds’. Follow your guide inside the Amber Fort, an impressive architectural wonder. Visit Jantar Mantar, an impressive UNESCO-protected architectural-astronomical observatory, and then take a tour of the City Palace - a palace complex. Stay over night at the hotel.
Day 04 : Jaipur - Ranthambore (B,L,D)
8am: Drive to Ranthambore (180 km ; 4-hour drive)
2pm: Drive to Ranthambore National Park for your first jungle safari in a private jeep. Enjoy a thrilling, 2 to 3-hour jungle safari over national park terrain, accompanied by a trained naturalist. The park offers one of the best opportunities in India to see Bengal tigers in their natural habitat. Your vehicle moves along special routes where tiger sightings are most common. Stay over night in the hotel.
Day 5 : Ranthambore - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra (B)
6:30am: 2-3 hrs jungle safari
12pm: Leave for Agra (280 km ; 6-hour drive), and en-route visit Fatehpur Sikri - historic city of the Mughal empire.
Day 6 : Agra - Delhi (B)
8am: Arrive in Agra and with your guide visit the highlight of the tour - The Taj Mahal. Spend the morning getting caught up in its romance and take your time to explore it from all different angles. Take pictures and listen as your guide tells you about its history and architecture.
10am: Spend an hour exploring the 2.5 km long Agra Fort. As you walk around the Agra Fort, admire the exquisite buildings like the Moti Masjid, which is a white marble mosque akin to a perfect pearl and the beautiful palaces.
1pm: Drive to Delhi (210 km).
5pm: Arrive in Delhi and transfer to the airport.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Taj & Tiger (Economy)
06 Days Taj & Tiger Tour using 3 star Hotels
A partir de
USD 520,00Detalhes de preços
Taj & Tiger (Standard)
06 days Taj & Tiger tour using 4 star Hotels
A partir de
USD 575,00Detalhes de preços
Taj & Tiger (Superior)
06 days Taj & Tiger tour using 4 star deluxe Hotels
A partir de
USD 670,00Detalhes de preços
Taj & Tiger (Deluxe)
06 days Taj & Tiger tour using 5 star Hotels
A partir de
USD 795,00Detalhes de preços
- 5 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Local guide
- 2 Jungle safaris by jeep in Ranthambore
- All surface transportation as per the tour program by an air-conditioned car with driver.
- All interstate taxes, toll taxes, fuel expense and parking fees for the car
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Video/camera fees at monuments
- Visa fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Christmas & New Year Eve Dinner surcharges
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- French, Spanish, Italian or German language-speaking guide services are available at no extra charge (subject to availability)
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Hotels envisaged:
3-star hotels: Hotel Broadway, Delhi; Hotel Bissau Palace/Red Fox, Jaipur; Ranthambore Heritage Haveli, Ranthambore; Hotel Atulyaa Taj, Agra
4-star hotels: Holiday Inn, Delhi; Regenta Central, Jaipur; Sher Garh, Ranthambore; The Retreat, Agra
4-star deluxe hotels: Royal Plaza/The Park, Delhi; Fortune Select Metropolitan/Hotel Park Regis, Jaipur; Dev Vilas, Ranthambore; Four Points by Sheraton, Agra
5-star hotels: The Lalit, Delhi; Hilton Hotel/Shahpura House, Jaipur; Khem Vilas, Ranthambore; Hotel Jaypee Palace, Agra
- In case of non-availability of the above mentioned hotels alternate hotels in the same category shall be provided. Alternate hotels will be advised in advance and a prior-consent will be taken from the guests.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.