Idiomas da excursão
- Confirmação instantânea
- Preço competitivo
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Then, simply marvel at the spectacular Taj Mahal as the sun rises in the background. Your tour guide will meet you here, and will show you around the monument. Take your time to admire this majestic temple, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most famous and beautiful buildings in the world.
Shah Jahan built the Taj to enshrine the body of his favourite wife, Arjumand Bann Begum, better known by her official palace title, Mumtaz Mahal (“Chosen One of the Palace”), who died shortly after giving birth to her fourteenth child in 1631. The emperor was devastated by her death, and set out to create an unsurpassed monument to her memory. Construction by a workforce of some 20,000 men from all over Asia commenced in 1632 and took over twenty years, not being completed until 1653. Have a look at this beautiful monument with your tour guide, walk inside the monument and get some photographs clicked with the mighty Taj for your memories.
At 10am, you will visit the nearby Agra Fort, also an amazing building and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit the Agra fort with your tour guide who will explain you the history and facts about the monument. There are many palaces and monuments inside the fort, each with its own interesting Mughal architecture and unique character. One palace has an exterior of red sandstone and an interior of white marble. Another pavilion has its entire interior covered with small pieces of glass in order to magnify the light emitted by a lit candle. The balcony of another palace looks over the Taj Mahal at a distance.
Also visit the market of Agra which is renowned for its marble tabletops, vases and trays, inlaid with semi-precious stones in ornate floral designs, in imitation of those found in the Taj Mahal. You will visit the local factory where you can see the inlay work done by the workers on the marble. It is also an excellent place to buy leather; Agra’s shoe industry supplies all of India, and its tanneries export bags, briefcases and jackets. Carpets and dhurries are manufactured here too, and traditional embroidery continues to thrive.
At 1pm, you will take a break with some free time to have lunch.
You will then head back to Delhi, departing at approximately 2pm and arriving around 7pm.
A buffet lunch at a 5-Star Hotel can also be arranged. Please inform the local tour operator in advance if you wish to add any option.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Pick-up and drop off from hotel/airport
- Transportation by air-conditioned car
- All parking, toll taxes, driver allowances, fuel, and interstate taxes
- Private English-speaking guide for all sites
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entrance Fees of the monuments
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Lunch at a multi-cuisine restaurant can be pre-booked at an additional cost of 15 USD per person
- Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Pick up time may change as per weather conditions
- Please contact the local tour operator after booking to confirm your pickup and drop-off locations; tour operator contact information will be on your confirmation voucher
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.