- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
The car with driver will pick you up from your Delhi location in the morning and head straight to Agra. Welcome to the city of Wonderful Taj Mahal. Check-in at your hotel. In the afternoon set out for local sightseeing. Visit the world famous Taj Mahal (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) built by Shah Jahan in 1560 in memory of his queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. After that visit the majestic Agra Fort. Evening at your leisure. Overnight stay at hotel in Agra.
DAY 2: Agra – Ranthambore (B, D)
After early breakfast, check out from hotel by 8:00am and head toward Ranthambore, one of the world renowned tiger reserves of India. En route take a detour to Fatehpur Sikri, built by Emperor Akbar in 1569. Visit Keoladeo National Park, also known as Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary. After, continue your journey to Ranthambore. Reach Ranthambore by evening and check-in at the hotel/camp. Evening at your leisure. Dinner and overnight at hotel/camp in Ranthambore.
DAY 3: Ranthambore – Jaipur (B, D)
After early breakfast head out for a jungle safari tour at 6:00 am. Check out from the hotel at noon and head toward the Pink City, Jaipur, famous for its broad avenues, massive forts, magnificent palaces, exquisite temples and royal culture. Check-in at the hotel on arrival. In the evening, visit Virasat Restaurant, which is a Rajasthani traditional theme restaurant that will give you a complete Rajasthani experience, presenting you with a glimpse of their folk dance, cuisine and culture. Savor a royal and lavish, traditional Rajasthani dinner while enjoying the folk music and Rajasthani dances. Overnight in Jaipur.
DAY 4: Jaipur (B)
After breakfast, set out for some local sightseeing. Visit the World Heritage sites of Jaipur, Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar. In the afternoon, visit the renowned forts of Jaipur. On the way you'll also visit the palace in the middle of lake, Jal Mahal. Visit the grand Amber Fort, another UNESCO World Heritage Site. In the evening, visit Nahargarh Fort, which provides a beautiful bird's eye view of entire Jaipur city. Overnight in Jaipur.
DAY 5: Jaipur – Delhi (B)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and head back toward Delhi. The car will transfer you to Delhi at your desired location. Bid farewell with mesmerizing memories of the Taj, tigers and majestic forts from India.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
The Taj Mahal
- 4 nights accommodation on double sharing basis
- Dinner at hotel in Ranthambhore
- Dinner at a traditional theme restaurant at Jaipur
- Entry fees for Keoladeo National Park
- Jungle safari at Ranthambhore National Park
- Tour escort/host at Jaipur only
- All transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary on a private AC car with driver (at your disposal)
- All local taxes included
- Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum 2 adults require to book this tour
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.