Idiomas da excursão
- Opção de partidas diversas durante todo o dia
- Embarque em pontos de encontro localizados centralmente
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Sinta o ar nos pulmões em uma excursão a pé
First the guests will visit the mosque and tomb of Isa khan niyazi a noble in the court of Sher shah Suri The mosque is exceptionally lovely, with some fine incised plaster work and glazed tiles in green, yellow and bright blue. Then comes the Arab Sarai which was for some 300 Arabs whom she brought back to India from Mecca. Then on the left can be seen the garden and tomb of Bu Halima. Then the guests can witness the beautiful Humayun’s Tomb was built under the aegis of Humayun’s senior queen, Hamida Banu Begum, some years after the death of the emperor in 1556. Humayun’s Tomb is one of the most beautiful monuments in Delhi.
The settlement now known as the Nizamuddin basti—the village-like tangle of alleys directly surrounding the dargah—has only existed in its present form for about sixty years. We will walk towards the Baoli through the street of flowers (Phoolon ki galli), Baoli (Step well) of Nizamuddin Auliya is also known as Chashma Dilkusha (‘heart-uplifting spring). The tomb of revered saint Hazrat nizamuddin Auliya of the Chishti silsila (order) Hazrat Nizamuddin Auliya is today visited by thousands of pilgrims each year. The tomb complex also has other eminent people from history like Princess Jahanara, Amir Khusro, Mirza Jahangir buried here. Chaunsath Khamba (`sixty four pillars’) stands within a raised, walled enclosure, approached through a stone gateway houses three graves of other important people.
Tomb of mirza ghalib: The tomb of Delhi’s poet laureate, Mirza Asadullah Khan `Ghalib’ lies within this complex. Generally acknowledged to be one of the greatest poets of Persian and Urdu ever, Ghalib lived most of his life in Delhi. After completing the tour the guests can also listen to Sufi devotional music or Qawwali (Only on Thursday evening) with our guide’s assistance.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Bottled Water
- Entrance fees
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.