Idiomas da excursão
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
The French Quarter (Vieux Carré), New Orleans’ (La Nouvelle-Orléans) first city, was established in 1718 by French Canadian naval officer Jean Baptiste Bienville. The French Quarter plays a significant role in Anne Rice’s novels. It’s the place where her characters live, dine, shop, and enjoy the opera and other entertainment.
Interestingly enough, the Vampire Chronicles and the Mayfair Witches had many parallels until they crossed paths in Blackwood Farm. For example, Lestat and Marie Claudette Mayfair arrived in La Nouvelle-Orléans in the same year, 1789. Their lives began in New Orleans after family members were killed during the French Revolution. Both spoke French before speaking English. Lestat settled in the savage garden known as the Vieux Carré, a place we now know as the French Quarter.
Characters in both novels attended the same Quadroon Balls, enjoyed the same theaters, frequented the same riverfront bars on Gallatin Street, lived in the same hotels, and owned homes in the same area in the French Quarter and Garden District. Anne not only chronicled the lives of the central characters, but also the actual names of the streets, shops, neighborhoods, and types of transportation in favor at that period in time.
The Anne Rice's Unauthorized French Quarter tour will walk you in the shoes of your favorite character. Learn about New Orleans history and see the city from Lestat, Mona, Michael and other eyes.
Book a Tour Now!
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Small-group walking tour
- Professional local tour host
- No Hotel pickup and drop-off
- No Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Some places will have uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day, weather and other unpredictable events
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.