Idiomas da excursão
- Exclusivo à Viator
- Preço competitivo
- Explore as ruas locais em uma excursão a pé pela cidade
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
Visit the Ursuline Convent, one of the oldest buildings in the Mississippi Valley. Visit New Orleans' Pharmacy Museum, constructed in 1823 for the first licensed pharmacist in the United States. The newly renovated courtyard contains an herb garden that illustrates the traditional uses of plants for medicinal purposes. Live leeches, leech jars, 'blood-letting' devices, 'gris-gris' potions used by Voodoo practitioners, and rare patent medicines are just a few of the displays. Hear the history of the pharmacy museum that you would not learn anywhere else.
Next, stop by the Cabildo - one of the most historically significant buildings in America. Throughout the building there are more than 1,000 artifacts and original works of art, including 'The Battle of New Orleans,' Eugene Louis Lami’s huge 1839 painting that shows intricate details of the final and most decisive battle of the War of 1812. There are also portraits of famous Louisiana figures, exquisite engravings of nature artist John James Audubon, and many interactive displays, all of which tell the story of Louisiana and its place in American history.
Of course this tour would not be complete without a stop at St. Louis Cathedral. The cathedral is among the tallest and most imposing structures in the French Quarter, and one of the most recognizable. It is one of the cultural and architectural treasures of the city.
Next, see The Old Ursuline Convent, one of the oldest buildings in the Mississippi River Valley. The main lodge is filled with dozens of oil paintings of past archbishops, bishops, religious statues and bronze busts. Behind the main building, there is a peaceful walled courtyard. Here the visitor finds statues that pay homage to founding Ursuline Sister. Hear the famous story of the casket girls while here.
Visit the Historic Jackson Square, originally known in the 18th century as 'Place d'Armes' and later renamed in honor of the Battle of New Orleans hero Andrew Jackson. It is a timeless attraction in the heart of the French Quarter. This famous landmark facing the Mississippi River is surrounded by historic buildings, including St. Louis Cathedral, the Presbytere, and the Cabildo. Learn the complete history of Jackson Square.
Enjoy the beautiful Beauregard-Keyes House that was built in 1826 for wealthy auctioneer Joseph LeCarpentier. It's a fine example of a raised center hall house. Learn about many other legends in New Orleans history that have been passed down for generations. New Orleans ghost and vampire stories will also be shared during this entertaining tour. Real paranormal equipment will be used.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
The American Sports Saloon
1200 Decatur St
New Orleans, LA 70116
In the French Quarter
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
2pm Group Tour
Tour departs at 2pm.
4pm Group Tour
Tour Departs at 4pm
7pm Group Tour
Tour departs at 7pm
NEW ORLEANS WALKING TOUR
- Entrance fees
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, this is approximately a 2-hour walking tour
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule tours due to inclement weather or any other acts of God. No refunds (for any reason including weather) will be issued from booking agent or tour group. We are not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongings or any injuries sustained due to the old, uneven and dilapidated streets and walkways. Participants have been warned not to obstruct the sidewalks or streets. We accept no responsibility for anything that arises from this or failure to follow any other instructions