From the origins of the floods of the Mighty Mississippi River, depositing its silt and sediment to create the land we stand on today and to the depths of the swamps and the various cultural settlements that came in one by one, we take you on a journey through the fascinating stories of the Vieux Carre and the Garden District in the American Sector. We show you the architectural styles of the French, the Spanish and of course, the Americans.
Enjoy your journey with the help of endorphin's while you stay fit!
Idiomas da excursão
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Excelente vista e orientação da cidade
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Para toda a família
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
The journey continues as we jog our way into the square and talk about the amazing history, show you the beautiful St Louis Cathedral and the buildings that frame it. We then move through the French Quarter, dazzled by the brilliant colors of the beautiful architectural stlyes of the various cultures who settled here. Jogging into the Treme, we visualize the slaves gathering in Congo Square, celebrating their one and only day off every week, the Native Americans dancing, the Voodoo rituals, the market, and musical exchanges. We view a cemetery and talk about the burial process, the above ground tombs and the mass amounts of people buried there. We then jog into the Farborurg Marigny to the incredible music scene, Frenchmen street to discuss the locals hangouts and places to eat and play.
The jog continues on as we move through the trendy neighborhood to see the homes, restaurants and businesses along the way, finally making our way back to the riverfront, enjoying the scenery, fresh air and of course, the friendly neighbors. we end our tour at the historic French Market, where you can shop, eat and have some libations.
Come see us in New Orleans Y'all!
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Just 4 blocks from Cafe Du Monde, down river.
Please arrive 15 minutes early to sign waiver and begin your tour on time.
(Usually ending at the historic French Market)
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
A partir de
JOGGING TOUR through Jackson Square
- Professional guide
- Insider tips for local hangouts
- Recommendations for food, music and fun
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Tour is generally wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A heavy amount of walking is involved
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.