Idiomas da excursão
- Aprecie vistas aéreas fantásticas
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Viagem de vários dias
On this 2-day trip, board an Amtrak train from Penn Station in New York City in the morning and travel north via the Hudson River waterfront. Enjoy scenic views while traveling through upstate New York to Niagara Falls, New York. Upon arrival, meet a driver/guide who will lead the way to the waterfalls for the first of many photo opportunities. Then check in to the designated hotel and learn what time to go watch the beautiful laser light show on the falls.
The next morning, begin the day with a Maid of the Mist sightseeing boat cruise. This tour includes a ticket on the famous sightseeing cruise, traveling up close to the edge of the thundering falls.
Then enjoy several hours of shopping and sightseeing. Stroll the city to visit various aerospace and science museums, casinos, observatories, and much more. For the only panoramic view of all three Niagara Falls, including the American Falls, the clear choice is the Niagara Falls Observation Tower. Extending out dramatically over the Niagara Gorge, this architectural wonder affords unobstructed views of the wild cascades of Niagara Falls, as well as the raging whitewater below.
For aviation enthusiasts, visit the Ira G. Ross Aerospace Museum. This organization is devoted to the efforts of the Western United States during the war years and includes the recently salvaged Bell P-39 Airacobra, one of the principal American fighter aircrafts in service during World War II. It's currently under restoration after more than 50 years resting at the bottom of a lake. For children of all ages, pay a visit to the Niagara Wax Museum of History or the Niagara Science Museum.
After working up an appetite, enjoy VIP seating for a meal at Tony Roma's. A delicious lunch with just a short wait will provide fuel for a short walk to the various casinos for an afternoon of excitement.
At the end of the day, travel with a private driver to the airport for a 45-minute flight back to NYC. Arrive in Midtown Manhattan to conclude the tour.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Todos os horários de voo são aproximados e sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições do tempo e das restrições de peso.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
2 day Niagara Falls
Includes round Trip transportation, maid of the mist, Overnight stay, Meal at Hard Rock Cafe.
A partir de
USD 899,00Detalhes de preços
Plus Helicopter Tour
10-12 minute helicopter tour on the Canadian Side
A partir de
USD 1.006,00Detalhes de preços
Include a jetboat ride up the falls
A partir de
USD 961,00Detalhes de preços
- Amtrak Train and Commercial Airfare
- Maid of the Mist cruise
- Overnight accommodation
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel drop-off in NYC on the return trip
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Hotel Room is quoted on double occupancy, there is a single supplement of $95
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- U.S and Canadian Citizens: Must bring a government issued photo ID and proof of citizenship (U.S birth certificate or naturalization certificate) or a passport for re-entry to the United States. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. Non-U.S. Citizens: Either a Passport, I-94, Multiple Entry Visa or Resident Alien Card is required for re-entry to the United States
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund