Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Para toda a família
- Inclui almoço
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
The morning starts with a visit to the Oceanographic Institute. Founded in 1923, the institute is home to many colorful species of local marine life. It has an aquarium, a specimen room and a library that is open to the public. Located behind the main building, the large hall preserves hundreds of interesting specimens of sea birds and fish, coral and remains of other marine creatures.
After this visit, you'll transfer to the Cau Da port where you embark on a local sailing boat to the surrounding islands. At Mun Island, your best destination for snorkeling, you'll see lots of colorful coral and fish. You'll also be see caves where sea swallows make their nests.
You'll have time for relaxing, swimming and water sports or other activities on nearby Mot Island. Then, around noon you'll head to Hon Tam Island for a freshly cooked lunch at the island's restaurant. You'll again have time to relax on the beach – or for the more energetic, you can do further water sports. You'll then board the boat back to Nha Trang harbor.
On the way back, you'll visit an authentic Vietnamese fishing village where you can observe the daily life and activities of local people. At around 4pm, you'll arrive be back at your hotel in Nha Trang.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Nha Trang Island tour
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Nha Trang
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Lunch (set menu)
- Boat trip
- Surcharge for guide during TET (Vietnamese New Year)
- Water sports on the boat
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are not included in the service and supplements will apply.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are not included in the service and supplements will apply.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour is not applicable for cruise's passengers (shore excursion)
- Vegetarian option is available, so please advise at time of booking if required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund