G'day and welcome to Australia Zoo, home of The Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin! Just one hour north of Brisbane, Australia Zoo offers a full day of wildlife adventure. Open since 1970 as Beerwah Reptile and Fauna Park, this unique zoological facility is home to over 1200 animals on nearly 100 acres of natural bushland. If you're in the area - you MUST visit Australia Zoo!
- Fique bem perto da vida selvagem nativa
- Opção popular com crianças
There is no other zoo like Australia Zoo! Through the love, passion, and devotion of both Steve and Terri Irwin, Australia Zoo is able to educate and share with you the magnificent, often threatened, or sometimes even threatening wildlife of the world. Bringing you up close and personal with some of the worlds most misunderstood and feared animals (as well as the cute and cuddliest), so that you can share and learn, appreciate and understand.
The daily demonstrations take on a whole new dimension when the keepers actually interact with the wildlife, from giant snakes to hungry crocodiles. Whether you would like to see the Otters catching their own fish, or meet them up close and personal, plan on spending the entire day to experience all the full-on action and adventure! You can even get cozy with some of our wandering wildlife as keepers introduce you to snakes, koalas, camels, tortoises, alligators, lizards and more!
Australia Zoo Exhibits:
- The Crocoseum - see crocodiles in clear water ponds, in an action-packed show full of discovery and adventure
- Tiger Temple - home to eleven majestic tigers (six Sumatrans, five Bengals), and four cheetah, the Tiger Temple provides an amazing opportunity for you to get up close with these critically endangered animals
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Steve Irwin Way, Beerwah
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
1 Day Ticket
1-day general admission ticket to Australia Zoo
A partir de
USD 44,90Detalhes de preços
2 Day Ticket
2-day general admission ticket to Australia Zoo
A partir de
USD 66,21Detalhes de preços
Australia Zoo 1-Day or 2-Day Admission Ticket
- Australia Zoo entrance one-day or two-day pass
- Australia's Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Food and drinks
- Pram, wheelchair and locker hire fee
- Additional animal encounters
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Two-day Australia Zoo pass - Note the two-day pass must be used within 14-days of your first entry into Australia Zoo
- Locker hire is available at the Australia Zoo
- Wheelchair hire available
Eating at the Zoo:
Relax and unwind at the Feeding Frenzy food court, kiosk or Dingo Diner with a cold drink or a hot meal. The Feeding Frenzy food court has 6 specialized outlets which include burgers, Italian, take-away, sandwiches and salads, coffee, cakes and a scrumptious ice-cream parlor. You can also bring a picnic lunch and enjoy your meal on the immaculately groomed grounds.
It is recommended to spend a whole day at Australia Zoo to enjoy all exhibits on offer.
Australia Zoo Demonstration Times:
- 10:00am - Kids Story Time
- 10:00am - Tortoises Live
- 10:30am - Morning Otters Live
- 12:00pm - Australia Zoo Wildlife Warriors Show (see slithering snakes, free flight birds and Crocodile feeding LIVE!)
- 1:30pm - Koalas Live
- 2:30pm - Afternoon Crocs Live
- 3:30pm - Birds of Prey Live
- 3:30pm - Afternoon Otters Live
The above times are a guide only and subject to change.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.