- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Preço competitivo
- Para toda a família
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Inclui embarque no hotel
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
This tour is a great day for the whole family to enjoy, your guide will be introducing you to the island in a very local way.
Here’s a little more about where you're going during this Half Circle Island Tour (there are some secret destinations also not published):
- Hanauma Bay: View the clearest waters of Oahu’s marine sanctuary, your guide will explain this natural wonder and the marine life that inhabit this very special place on Oahu giving you a great opportunity to get some beautiful pictures.
- Lanai Look Out: With stunning views of the waves and coastline, this lookout is named for one of the islands you can see during a clear morning. If on a clear day you will be able to see Maui, Molokai and even the Big Island when you walk down the lookout safely with your Guide.
- Halona Cove & Blow Hole: This natural water feature is amazing to witness. Seawater is pushed up through a lava tube in the volcanic rock and shoots into the air like a geyser. This is best viewed during high tide and windy weather, but is a beautiful lookout spot as many Movies like 50 First Dates and the Lost TV Series had been filmed at Halona Cove.
- Makapuu Lookout: Enjoy gorgeous views of Oahu’s East shore here, including Rabbit Island and the Mokulua Islands. This lookout is ideal for whale watching during the winter months and gives a great perspective of the war preparation with Military Pillboxes that line the mountain side which you and your guide will explore.
- Waimanalo Beach: Another gorgeous slice of paradise, Waimanalo Beach stretches for miles and has calm turquoise waters to refresh in. This area is a great respite from the crowds of Waikiki, so relax and unwind here on Oahu’s east side.
- Picnic Beach Lunch : Enjoy a popular beachside park with white sand and beautiful waters. We’ll provide a grab a To-Go Lunch at one of the local spots and then you’ll head to the beach.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Hawaii Jeep Tours - Half Circle Island
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.