- Preço competitivo
- Exclusivo à Viator
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Comentário gravado reproduzido em fones de ouvido
We have 4 options to choose from to make your Private Pearl Harbor Experience exactly what you want!
Pearl Harbor/U.S.S Arizona Memorial Only
If time is limited or you just want to experience the Arizona Memorial only then this is the tour for you. Our docent will pick you up at your hotel where the experience begins. On you’re way to the Arizona memorial you’ll be treated to our own unique presentation and have the opportunity to ask questions. Once at the Arizona Memorial Visitors Center, our docent will guide you though the whole process making it easy and hassle free!! This fascinating narrated tour will provide you an enriching and emotional experience you will never forget! Tour duration approx. 3-4 hours.
U.S.S Arizona Memorial & Pacific Aviation Museum (Includes the Arizona Memorial & Pacific Aviation Museum)
Our favorite package to recommend, the Pacific Aviation Museum is a must see! You’ll experience both the Arizona Memorial and the Pacific Aviation museum on this tour. You’ll avoid the Big Buses and be taken privately to Ford Island where it all began on that fateful day!! Tour duration approx. 4.5 hours.
Arizona Memorial and the U.S.S. Missouri — “The Mighty ‘Mo” Tour (Includes Arizona Memorial & Mighty Mo)
If you’re an avid history buff or simply interested in seeing a battleship up-close, our “Mighty Mo” Tour is customized just for you. After exploring the Arizona Memorial, you’ll head to Ford Island in a privately chartered Jeep for an in-depth look at the amazing U.S.S. Missouri, or “Mighty Mo.”
Tour duration approx. 4.5 hours (with Heart add-on approx 5 hours).
For your safety, please note that the Heart of the Might Mo tour is a physically strenuous tour and is not recommended for those with mobility constraints. You must be able to climb eight sets of “ladders” (navy-talk for steep, narrow stairs), step over a dozen two-foot high obstacles and navigate through tight doorways and low overheads.
4 in 1 Pearl Harbor Experience (Includes Arizona Memorial, USS Bowfin, Pacific Aviation Museum and The Mighty Mo)
If you want the ultimate Pearl Harbor experience and the chance to explore this amazing National Park in-depth, take advantage of our 4 in 1 Pearl Harbor Bundle. During this full-day tour, you’ll have the opportunity to tour four venues at Pearl Harbor and go “at-your-own-pace.” Spend as much (or as little) time as you want at each stop.We specialize in making your tour enjoyable, stress-free, and enlightening. Included in your tour are visits to the:
Pacific Aviation Museum
U.S.S. Bowfin Submarine Museum
Our experienced docent will guide you through this eight hour comprehensive full day tour. You’ll also enjoy a no host lunch at Laniākea Café restaurant at the Pacific Aviation Museum. Tour is approx. 8 hours
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Pearl Harbor Experience 2 IN 1
By choosing this option your package includes; - Pearl Harbor/U.S.S. Arizona Memorial - Pacific Aviation Museum or Mighty Mo
A partir de
USD 139,00Detalhes de preços
PEARL HARBOR “4 IN 1"
By choosing this option your tour includes: Pearl Harbor/U.S.S. Arizona Memorial U.S.S. Missouri – (“Mighty ‘Mo”) U.S.S. Bowfin Submarine Pacific Aviation Museum
A partir de
USD 169,00Detalhes de preços
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- For your safety, please note that this is a physically strenuous tour and is not recommended for those with mobility constraints. You must be able to climb eight sets of “ladders” (navy-talk for steep, narrow stairs), step over a dozen two-foot high obstacles and navigate through tight doorways and low overheads. Closed toe shoes are recommended (no sandals or flip-flops) and tour is limited to guests over the age of ten.
- Tour includes complimentary pick up from your Waikiki hotel
- $59 extra charge paid directly to the local tour operator per group if pickup is other than Waikiki location
- Concealed packages are not permitted past the entrance gate – lockers are available for storage
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book
- Lines are not "skipped" however we make it easy and hassle free
- Private transportation once your at the attraction so you can skip big buses
- Private Docent "on call" to take you to MIghty Mo and Pacific Aviation Museum
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.