Idiomas da excursão
- Experiência Única
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Opção de refeição vegetariana disponível
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
As your eyes adjust to the faint morning light, snack on granola that's provided by the guides, or bring your own snacks with you. Though the hike is classified as beginner-intermediate, the fact that you're making the climb in the dark adds an exciting element of adventure, and throughout the climb you're accompanied by a safety-certified guide.
Upon reaching the top, you will explore the concrete bunkers, or "pill boxes," and settle in to enjoy your view of the fiery Hawaiian sunrise. On clear days, the sky takes on a fluorescent color that's only experienced at sunrise, and after 30 minutes of taking in the view, you will head back down and your efforts are rewarded with an ice cold bottle of water.
On the drive back to Waikiki, take the scenic southern route around the island's tip, passing the popular Makapu'u Lookout as well as Sandy Beach. You'll enjoy breakfast along the way of granola, fruit, and delicious muffins or scones. If you're vegetarian or have dietary restrictions, just make a note at the time of booking and special meals can be arranged.
You will arrive back to the Waikiki meeting point around 10:30am, and within a few days of finishing your tour you'll receive a link to GoPro footage that recaps the morning adventure.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Lanikai pill box hike
- Breakfast and snacks
- A bottle of water following the hike
- Friendly, local, wilderness certified guide
- Transportation to and from meeting point
- Online delivery of GoPro footage
- Hawaiian outdoor education
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Water for hiking
- Sunscreen and bug spray
- Extra snacks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and pay the standard rate
- By law, parents are responsible for bringing car seats, and need to provide any hiking gear that's needed to carry their children
- Participants should be physically able to hike for few hours uphill with minimal breaks over uneven terrain, boulders, rocks, and streams
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not recommended for pregnant women, unless you are accustomed to this type of physical activity and it is recommended by your doctor
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.