- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui embarque e entrega gratuitas no porto
- Lanches e bebidas inclusas
The saying "You haven’t been to Jamaica until you’ve been to Dunn’s River Falls", still holds true today! Climbing Dunn’s River Falls will make your Jamaican vacation complete. So whether you are coming off a cruise ship or you’re a stop-over visitor, Dunn’s River Falls is beckoning. Climbing the 600-foot long waterfalls, using the naturally formed steps, is as enjoyable as it is challenging. Once at the top, you will feel a sense of achievement! You will need the proper footwear to climb the falls and these are available for rent or sale, if you didn’t bring yours from home. Fall guides will be there to assist and also to capture the moment on film or on tape.
The trip up the falls, sometimes holding hands in a train-like manner, usually takes a little over an hour. Outside of the fun and satisfaction of conquering the most-climbed rocks in Jamaica, a word or two could be said to the therapeutic benefits of negotiating the falls. Additionally, souvenirs and craft items of all sorts are available at the several shops in the park, which forms part of the complex.
White River Tubing
The river knows how to rock you, how to sway you and how to give you the thrill of a lifetime. Having created its’ own path, the river now takes you along. This is totally different from anything else you have experienced! Knowledgeable tour guides are there to assist you on this journey, which takes approximately 45 minutes. The journey allows you to stop, if you wish, and enjoy some side attractions midway your journey downstream. You can swing from a rope and splash into the water, you can drink a Red Stripe beer and you can have your picture taken.
Blue Hole and Falls
It’s no longer a secret, so come and discover for yourself what was newly discovered in nature’s beautiful garden and what everyone else is raving about. An offspring of the White River, Blue Hole and Falls are simply magnificent. With an almost perfect rating from visitors, Blue Hole and Falls offer pools of cool, soothing water, in a perfect blend of turquoise colors that is warmly inviting. Cascading waterfalls compliment the water holes. Find your wild side – swing on a vine and go splashing in the river, or somersault and make a spectacular dive in the water.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes desse horário
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Blue Hole River
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Water shoes (available to rent or purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Dunn's River Falls requires water shoes for all guests climbing the falls. Water shoes will be available to rent or to purchase.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.