Quetico Provincial Park is unique in that once you are in the park, you are free to paddle and camp whereever you please. This freedom is truly liberating and allows you to personally customize your trip route and activities.
Idiomas da excursão
- Para toda a família
- Embarque em pontos de encontro localizados centralmente
- Excursão com tudo incluso
Day 0: You are expected to arrive at the outfitting center the day before your canoe trip begins. Your local tour operator will use this time to fine tune your outfitting and go over your trip route. Camping is available at the rustic outfitting center for free and there is a restaurant across the street. Please note: If you haven't paddled a canoe recently, your guides will gladly take the time to go over some of the basics with you (please arrive early).
Day 1: Your shuttle driver will wake you to the smell of fresh coffee and a light breakfast. Your boats and gear will already be loaded and ready to go as you head off to begin your adventure. Today is typically a light paddling day that allows you to unwind and get to know Quetico. You will have the time to go for a swim in the lake or to try your hand at fishing. Afterwards, collect firewood, start a campfire, and prepare dinner..
Day 2 through 4: Immerse yourself in the simple routines of canoe travel and camping as you enjoy your personally customized canoe vacation. You will wake to the rising sun, swim, paddle and portage as you please. The stresses of daily life will slowly slip away as you immerse yourself in the "Quetico" experience. The sense of freedom is truly intoxicating.
Day 5: Your shuttle driver will pick you up at the predetermined pickup time and location with cold drinks and snacks. They'll then take you back to the outfitting center or your hotel as you ease back into the familiar routines of daily life.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Quetico 5 Day Canoe Trip
- All meals and snacks while on your canoe trip
- Transportation from the outfitting center to the park entry points at Pickerel lake, Nym lake or Sue Falls / Lerome and back to our outfitting center or your local hotel
- Quetico Park Entry Permits
- All group camping gear
- Free parking and camping at our outfitting center.
- Airport pickup from Thunder Bay
- Any evacuation charges
- Medical or trip cancellation insurance
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Meals do not support allergies or food intolerance
- Vegetarian options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- It is assumed that you can paddle a canoe at a beginners level on a lake. Contact us for details.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.