- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Embarque em pontos de encontro localizados centralmente
- Taxas para viagens de trem de ida e volta
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
When you arrive at the station switch to another train, or board a coach vehicle, to travel to Miyajimaguchi, where you’ll transfer to a boat bound for Miyajima, known since ancient times as the Sacred Island, and one of Japan’s most beautiful landscapes. Explore the island for 45 minutes, as your guide details the history of the island’s iconic red Itsukushima Shrine, a UNESCO World Heritage site that appears to float on the water at high tide.
Enjoy lunch (own expense) while admiring the beautiful scenery, and then reboard the ship and cruise back to Hiroshima. Contemplate the heartbreaking history of the region at the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park, which is near where the atomic bomb landed and is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Visit the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum, featuring exhibitions related to the nuclear bomb and Hiroshima’s admirable recovery.
You can take a bus or a train to the final stop, the Genbaku Dome (Atomic Bomb Dome), a skeletal structure of one of the few buildings that survived the destruction of 1945. From there, head back to Hiroshima Station to board the bullet train back to Shin-Osaka Station, where the tour concludes.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
- 8:10am from Hotel Granvia Osaka
- 8am from Hilton Osaka
- 7:40am from Swissotel Nankai
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Hiroshima & Miyajima 1-Day Tour from Osaka
- Hotel pickup (select Osaka hotels only)
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Bullet train ticket
- Public transportation fees
- Entrance fees
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Public transportation will be used during this tour and seating is not guaranteed
- Please note: Make sure you select the correct pickup location at checkout, as failure to appear at the pickup location at the scheduled time and location may result in a cancellation of your reservation with no refund
- Please provide the local contact information of your accommodation to the tour operator at least 3 days prior to your travel date so they may contact you for anything urgent, otherwise, your tour operator may reject this booking
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.