After the Kimono experience, you become the native of Osaka.
Idiomas da excursão
- Preço competitivo
- Explore as ruas locais em uma excursão a pé pela cidade
- Opção ideal para famílias
The departure point of this plan is KTIC (Kansai Tourist Information Center) Shinsaibashi, near from the Glico sign (takes about 80 m)
The first when you look for the famous apparel shop Tommy Hilfiger Shinsaibashi, you can find a signboard of KTIC Shinsaibashi.
Please walk along the signboard and going up to the third floor by elevator. When the door is open, you can see the Kimono rental corner just in front of you.
Our Kimono rental is called WABIKA Brand, and it's special processes using Velcro therefore instant, quick and easy without tight binding, so it can keep original style.
After wore it, you get a map of the places that you are exploring many 3D signboards in Shinsaibashi and Dotombori area. Referring the 3D sign map, you go down to the shopping streets and strolling.
On the way to the 3D signboard walking tour in Shinsaibashi and Dotonbori, you can find famous temple Hozenji, big Glico signboard, moving Kani (Crab)-doraku signboard, Kushikatsu Daruma signboard, etc.
This walking tour takes about one hour taking many photos.
If you could find all 3D signboard mentioned in the map, you can get the Certificate written by Japanese letter.
When you go outside wearing Kimono, you might be attracting attention from everyone! It will become a wonderful and unforgettable memory for you. Please have a good chance to experience Japanese culture.
After the Kimono Experience, if you want to know some another excursion to enjoy in Osaka, KTIC Shinsaibashi staff can assist you by English, Chinese or Korean.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Enjoy strolling most famous places in Osaka!
- Rental of Kimono set, Japanese style sandal (zori or setta), Tabi socks and Pouch. (Tabi socks and Pouch are present for customer)
- 3D sign map and Certificate
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hair arrangement and make-up service
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Tour guide
- Baggage storage service such as large bag or suitcase. (small baggage and jacket will be keep at the corner of the shop)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children have to be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum booking is 1 person.
- Maximum booking is 15 person.
- Name, gender, arrival time, passport number, and nationality are required for all participants.
- There are a variety of sizes (short, small, tall, large), please let your local tour operator know your size (height and body style) for all participants. If your waist or hip size is over 51 inches (130cm), there are unfortunately no suitable sizes available and your booking cannot be accepted.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.