- Confirmação instantânea
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui embarque no hotel
Your afternoon tour of Kyoto highlights begins at Heian Shrine, which reflects the graceful elegance of life in the ancient Japanese court. Admire the brightly colored shrine with its vermilion pillars and green roof, along with enchanting inner gardens and ponds.
Next, travel by coach to the renowned Sanjusangendo Hall, Japan's longest wooden structure, which features 1,001 Bodhisattva statues that date back to the 13th century. Marvel at the 1,000-armed wooden statue of Kannon — the goddess of mercy — flanked on each side by 500 human-sized statues standing in rows. After approximately 30 minutes exploring this awe-inspiring sight with your guide, re-board the coach for Kiyomizu Temple.
A quaint old lane lined with pottery shops leads up to this famous temple, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Translated as Pure Water Temple, Kiyomizu was established amid wooded hills near the Otowa Waterfall in the 8th century. Enjoy sweeping views of the entire city of Kyoto, as well as surrounding cherry and maple trees, from its lofty terrace!
Your tour concludes with a guided journey on the JR rail back to Osaka Station, where you’ll make your own way back to your hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
12:20pm - Hilton Osaka Hotel
12:00pm - Swissôtel Nankai Osaka
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Kiyomizu Temple and Cherry Blossom
- Hotel pickup (select Osaka hotels only)
- Transportation by Motorcoach and JR Rail from Osaka to Kyoto return
- Admission Fees
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Pickup is only available from select locations in Tokyo. Please refer to “Departure Point” for listed locations
- Please note: Make sure you select the correct pickup location at checkout, as failure to appear at the pickup location at the scheduled time and location may result in a cancellation of your reservation with no refund
- Chishaku Temple will be visited when Heian Jingu Shrine is closed to Jidai Festival on Octorber 22nd. If the festival is postponed, changes in the itinerary may also be postponed
- Public transportation will be used between Osaka and Kyoto Seating may not be available
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 7 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.