- Inclui café da manhã
- Inclui jantar
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui almoço
- Viagem de vários dias
- Vários horários e locais de partida disponíveis
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Embarque em pontos de encontro localizados centralmente
- Taxas para viagens de trem de ida e volta
- Sinta o ar nos pulmões em uma excursão a pé
- Opção de refeição vegetariana disponível
On Day 1 you’re accompanied by an informative guide to Okunoin and Danjo Garan, two UNESCO-listed temple complexes. Day 2 is free for you to enjoy your tranquil surroundings before returning by express train to Osaka.
Choose your accommodations (see the Important Info tab) at Fukuchi-in Temple.
Please note: A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Please specify which hotel you would like to be picked up at checkout
9:40am from Swissotel Nankai Osaka (Bell desk on 6th floor)
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Overnight tour with single room accommodation (one person per room); Accommodation is at Fukuchi-in Temple
A partir de
USD 409,11Detalhes de preços
Overnight tour with twin-share room accommodation (two people per room); Accommodation is at Fukuchi-in Temple
A partir de
USD 359,98Detalhes de preços
Overnight tour with triple-share room accommodation (three people per room); Accommodation is at Fukuchi-in Temple
A partir de
USD 359,98Detalhes de preços
3-Day Takayama, Shirakawago and Kanazawa Tour from Kyoto to Tokyo
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Overnight accommodation at Fukuchi-in Temple
- Pickup from Hotel Granvia Osaka or Swissotel Nankai Osaka
- Professional English-speaking guide (Day 1 only)
- Public transportation fee
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Public transportation will be used during this tour and seating is not guaranteed
- Meals are vegetarian
- Recommended to bring warm clothing as temperature may drop significantly at Mt Koya
- The order of the itinerary and lunch location are subject to change
- Please note that a guide will only accompany the tour until arriving at Koyasan Shukubo Fukuchi-in temple on day-1. No guide will be present on the day-2
Here, enjoy a vegetarian lunch before walking with your guide to Okunoin Temple, considered the most sacred site for Daishi devotees.
Hidden away in a cedar forest on Mt Koya, Okunoin houses the mausoleum of Kobo Daishi. Follow your guide down a 1.5-mile (2-km) cobblestone walkway and marvel at the sight of more than 200,000 monuments, memorials and torii gates. You’ll find thousands of lanterns in Torodo Hall, and walk alongside a clear stream of the Tamagawa River said to cleanse the souls of worshippers.
After about an hour exploring the UNESCO-listed temple with your informative guide, take a local bus to another World Heritage site: the Danjo Garan. Built at the time Mt Koya was founded, the Buddhist complex consists of 20 temples, pagodas and stupas.
See its most notable structures, including the Konpon Daito, a two-tiered vermillion-lacquered pagoda, which houses the Cosmic Buddha and an impressive three-dimensional mandala. Your guide points out the 160-foot-tall (49-meter) Great Stupa and takes you inside the Kondo (main hall) for a glimpse.
Your final temple stop is Fukuchi-in, where you’ll find comfortable lodging in a serene mountain setting. Bid a fond farewell to your guide and get situated into your accommodation in the afternoon, relaxing in your room or walking around the beautiful garden. Perhaps chat with a resident monk or soak away your stress at the onsen, fed by natural spring water.
After traditional Buddhist cuisine (think noodle dishes served with veggies) for dinner, take another onsen soak before you retire for the evening.
Overnight: Fukuchi-in Temple on Mt Koya
Day 2: Mt Koya – Temple (B)If you’d like, you can rise early in the morning to participate in sitting meditation at the temple (please request in advance). After breakfast, the time is yours to spend at leisure.
Stroll around the temple complex, taking in the tranquil sights of the Japanese garden, pond or mountain stream in this idyllic setting. Or take another dip in the onsen for ultimate relaxation before your return to bustling Osaka.
You'll return on your own by local bus to the Koyasan station, and ride the cable car back to Gokurakubashi station. It’s another 1.5-hour trip aboard the Nankai Limited Express train to Nankai Namba station in Osaka, where your 2-day trip ends.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.