- Confirmação instantânea
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Fique bem perto da vida selvagem nativa
- Excursão de trem
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui embarque no hotel
Japan's first permanent capital was established in the year 710 at Heijo, the city now known as Nara. As the influence and political ambitions of the city's powerful Buddhist monasteries grew to become a serious threat to the government, the capital was moved to Nagaoka in 784.
Visit the 8th-century Todaiji Temple, one of Japan's most famous and historically significant temples. In its huge precincts you’ll find various national treasures of Japan. The Daibutsuden (Great Buddha Hall) is one of the world's largest wooden buildings, which enshrines a gigantic bronze statue of Buddha — a wonder of religious architecture! Exploring the grounds during any season will showcases the most impressive displays of nature, from vivid fall colors to Japanese cherry blossoms in full bloom.
See more than 1,000 tame deer roaming freely in the verdant Deer Park, which comprises 1,250 acres (505 hectares). If you wish to feed the deer, they will gladly eat from your hand. (Special deer food is available for sale in the park grounds.)
Your last stop is Kasuga Shrine, the most famous and beautiful Shinto shrine in Nara. Part of the historic monuments of ancient Nara, it features some 3,000 antique stone and bronze lanterns. Walk along the outdoor pathway as you listen to commentary from your guide about the shrine’s influence on Japanese culture.
Afterward, travel by return rail directly to Osaka Station, where you’ll make your own way back to your hotel.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Pickup is available at select Osaka hotels (Hotel Granvia Osaka, Hilton Osaka, Swissotel Nankai Osaka)
12:20pm - Hilton Osaka Hotel
12:00pm - Swissotel Nankai Osaka
Tour concludes upon arrival at Kintestu Namba Station (in Osaka) between 6:30pm and 7:30pm
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Nara Afternoon Tour of Todaiji Temple, Deer Park and Kasuga Shrine from Osaka
- Hotel pickup (select Osaka hotels only)
- JR rail one-way from Osaka to Kyoto
- JR rail one-way from Nara to Osaka
- Admission fees
- English-speaking guide
- Treasures Hall entrance fee
- Manyo Botanical Gardens at Kasuga Shrine entrance fee
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair Access: This tour is wheelchair accessible, however passengers who require assistance must provide their own carer
- Pickup is only available from select locations in Tokyo. Please refer to “Departure Point” for listed locations
- Please note: Make sure you select the correct pickup location at checkout, as failure to appear at the pickup location at the scheduled time and location may result in a cancellation of your reservation with no refund
- Please note that the train journey from Osaka to Kyoto and vice versa are non-reserved local trains. Some parts of pathway on this tour are gravel
- At Kasuga Shrine, the tour does not include entrance to areas requiring admission
- The tour may not visit Nara Nagomikan if it is closed or due to traffic conditions
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 7 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.