- Para toda a família
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Opção de refeição vegetariana disponível
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Viagem de vários dias
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
Day 1: You meet your guide at Rock Lake, in Algonquin Park. He will teach you the basic canoeing strokes, show you how to load a canoe, and how to steer. You then paddle a few hours across a lake and then portage (carry all the gear and canoes) to another lake. You will be camping here for your first night. There is usually enough time to go for a swim in the clear freshwater lake, or to try your hand at fishing. Afterwards you will collect firewood, start a campfire, and prepare dinner.
Day 2: You will pack up your tents, load the canoes, and start paddling. Your destination is another lake, and you should get to camp by mid-afternoon. Now that you know how to establish a campsite, you should have your tents up in no time, firewood collected, and still have some time for a refreshing swim.
Day 3: You leave camp behind and take the empty canoes out for a daytrip. There are several other lakes that are options to visit, one with a big sandy beach if the weather is hot. Along the way you will be watching for moose grazing by the shoreline.
Day 4: Starts off early, as you hope to see some moose in the early morning. After a hearty breakfast you break camp, load the canoes, and start paddling back home. You should reach the parking lot by noon.
All meals and all the group camping equipment is included in the price. You only need personal items like a sleeping bag, flashlight, and rain gear. These can be rented if needed.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Canoe camping in Algonquin Park
- 3 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All camping equipment
- All canoe equipment and safety gear
- Professional guide
- National Park fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Sleeping bag, flashlight, and rain gear (available for rental)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required; Use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.