Idiomas da excursão
- Opção ideal para famílias
- Inclui café da manhã
- Inclui jantar
- Inclui almoço
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Viagem de vários dias
Day 1: Adventure on the water
Registration opens at 7:30am near the waterfront pavilion. All passengers are required to sign a liability waiver. Once signed up, enjoy breakfast served in the pavilion that is served buﬀet style starting at 7:30am. The breakfast menus offer a hot meal along with bagels, cereal, juice, coffee, and tea. After breakfast, meet the trip leader for a full safety brieﬁng and overview of what to expect during the trip. Then, pick up the necessary equipment for the trip — lifejackets, helmets, and paddles are provided.
Afterwards, get ready to board the bus for a short ride to the put-in property. While boarding the raft, hear the thunder of the first set of rapids of McCoys Chute. Down the river, stop for a riverside lunch and take a short break. The Ottawa River water levels are controlled upstream by a hydroelectric dam. As the water levels change, take the opportunity to do some other activities, like body surfing or cliff jumping. After lunch, hop into the raft and head back to RiverRun Resort for dinner at 6pm. Feel free to use the facilities of the resort.
Day 2: Enjoy and experience the area
Start the day with a hearty breakfast, then take a swim or just by relax on the sandy beach. Wander towards the hiking trails and take advantage of being close to nature before heading home.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
High Adventure Rafting Package
- Two nights of camping
- One full river trip in a 12-passenger raft
- All the necessary rafting equipment
- Safety instructions for rafting
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Shuttle to raft put-in (Day 1)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Wetsuits ($15 rental to be paid direct)
- Any hotel accommodations
- Camping gear
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 13 years old and minimum weight is 90 pounds (40 kg)
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking. Use the Special Requirements field upon checkout to advise this information
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bring own camping gear
- Note: Opt to reserve hotel accommodations at the resort for two nights, at own expense, if desired
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.