Idiomas da excursão
- Viagem de um dia (destino A a B)
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Embarque em pontos de encontro localizados centralmente
After a relaxing journey in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle, stop at Erice, an isolated medieval town perched high on top of Mt Erice. Listen as your tour leader reveals Erice’s fascinating backstory. Legend suggests that Erice was founded by the indigenous Elymian people, who were believed to be Trojan exiles.
Admire the breathtaking vistas of sweeping valleys and wander around the maze of Mediterranean lanes. Venture into some of the town’s pastry shops, which are known for their mouthwatering selections of specialty sweets, such as marzipan candies and almond and pistachio pastries.
Travel to a Sicilian olive oil estate and tuck into a typical Sicilian lunch that features fresh local produce such as cheese, olives and pasta. Savor samples of olive oil and wine, which are also produced locally.
After lunch, continue to Segesta, another city connected to the ancient Elymian people. Pay the admission fee to enter the archaeological site independently. Explore the ancient ruins at your leisure, marveling at the unfinished Doric temple, which dates back to the 5th century BC and at panoramic vistas of the rolling hills.
Please note that your tour leader will not accompany you inside the site, but he or she will be able to share information about its highlights and history.
Afterward, settle back into your seat for a scenic drive back to central Palermo, where your tour concludes.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Please note return time could be later due to traffic conditions on the day.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
A partir de
Erice and Segesta Day Trip
- Tour leader (from tour group size of 9 pax)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/car
- 2-course lunch
- Local wine, water during lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- PLease note the duration of the tour is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the day and traffic conditions
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.