Idiomas da excursão
- Viagem de um dia (destino A a B)
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
During your ascent, admire Mt Etna’s varied landscapes including citrus orchards, olive groves, vineyards, fruit trees and aromatic plants growing all over the slopes. Soon you’ll be met with a strange lunar landscape created by the lava — a far cry from the garden-like terrain below.
Hop out at the base station at 6,562 feet (2,000 meters) with your guide, and enjoy time to walk around, take in the views and visit the Silvestri Craters, two small extinct craters.
Eager to reach the summit? Ride a cable car to a height of 8,202 feet (2,500 meters), or continue traveling the remaining distance by 4x4 jeep, stopping at an astounding 9,843 feet (3,000 meters) — both are at your own expense. Follow your guide around the craters at Mt Etna’s summit, peering into hornitos (small openings that release lava), and learning about volcanic activity in Sicily. At the end of your walk, return to the base station to meet the rest of your group.
After free time for lunch in town (own expense), head to nearby Taormina, inarguably one of Sicily’s most beautiful cities. Perched on the side of a mountain, this charming town has been Sicily’s most popular summer destination since the 1800s.
Enjoy free time to walk along the main drag, Corso Umberto, lined with high-end designer shops, or saunter along the ancient cobblestone streets surrounding Taormina Old Town.
If you wish, visit the Ancient Theatre of Taormina, the city’s most remarkable ancient monument and one of the most revered ruins in Sicily. Learn about the history of this preserved site, built by the Greeks in the 7th century BC, and soak up panoramic views over the Bay of Naxos and Mt Etna.
Meet back with your guide at the prearranged time and take the coastal road back to Cefalu, stopping for a photo of the Strait of Messina. Your tour concludes with a drop-off back at the original start point.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Mt Etna and Taormina from Cefalu
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Jeep or cable car ride fee
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Optional activities are payable directly to the tour guide; these include a Mt Etna cable car ride to the lower summit (30 euros per adult, 15 euros per child), a cable car ride plus Jeep ride to the higher summit (63 euros per adult, 34.5 euros per child), and entrance fees to the Ancient Theatre of Taormina (8 euros per adult, 4 euros per child)
- Comfortable walking shoes and warm clothes recommended
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.