This small-group tour is limited to seven people for a more relaxed, intimate experience.
- Opção de partida pela manhã ou à tarde
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Conheça lugares fora dos circuitos habituais em uma 4x4
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
Disembark the jeep to stretch your legs on a 1-mile walk up Andreas Canyon along a lovely stream shaded by palms. See old bedrock mortars and the sacred mound where the Cahuilla believed their creator, Mukat, lived. When you emerge above the canopy of palms, delight in stunning views of the canyon's cliff walls.
Next, ride to the rim of Palm Canyon and take photos of the largest natural palm oasis in North America. Take a short walk to a water cave that feeds the valley below in winter and spring. Throughout your tour, you will be walking on mostly even terrain -- mostly shorter walks but also the 1-mile hike.
After discovering the best of the Indian Canyons by jeep and on foot, browse the jewelry, pottery and baskets at an Indian trading post to find the perfect souvenir of your adventure. Your 3-hour tour of Indian Canyons ends with drop-off at your Palm Spring hotel.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
- The main departure location for this tour is from the Sightseeing Tour loading zone in front of the Welwood Murray Memorial Library located at 100 S. Palm Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, CA 92262.
- The Sightseeing Tour loading zone is on E. Tahquitz Canyon Drive, right in front of the library.
- There are public restrooms located across the street at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.
- Free public parking is available 2 Blocks to the South in the City lot on W. Baristo Rd. between Indian Canyon Drive and Palm Canyon Drive.
- There is also unlimited free street parking 1 block North of E. Tahquitz Canyon Drive on N. Indian Canyon Drive (North of E. Andreas Rd.).
- Complimentary hotel pickup is available for guests staying in the City of Palm Springs, subject to availability. To request hotel pickup, please call (760) 324-5337 a day or two before your tour. Hotel pickup adds approximately 15-30 minutes to the tour duration, depending on your pickup location and number of pickups scheduled.
- Daily (October – May)
- Wednesday – Saturday (June – September)
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
9am departure; Available Daily October – May and Wednesday through Saturday June – September
A partir de
USD 135,00Detalhes de preços
1pm departure; available from October to May
A partir de
USD 135,00Detalhes de preços
Indian Canyons by Jeep plus Hiking Tour from Palm Springs
- Guided tour
- Bottled water
- All admission fees and local taxes
- Hotel pick up and drop-off (select hotels)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink (unless otherwise specified)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Closed-toe shoes, a hat and sunscreen are strongly advised
- As desert temperatures may vary, dressing in layers would be advised
- Sunscreen and hats are advised
- Please call the reservation's desk a day or two before your tour at (760) 324-5337 to confirm your pickup time and location. Failure to call, however, will NOT result in cancellation of the tour.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.