Idiomas da excursão
- Para toda a família
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
Then, it's off to the History Museum to examine documents, artifacts, paintings and sculptures related to Panama's rich history.
Afterwards, head to the Religious Colonial Art Museum, situated next to the ruins of the Santo Domingo Church and the Flat Arch (Arco Chato). This art museum, which is small in size, displays a collection of colonial-era religious artifacts that include 16th and 17th century Spanish works that survived the sacking of the Panama Viejo pirates.
The last stop will be a visit to the Afro-Antillian Museum which established on December 23, 1980, is situated in an old building dating back to the early 20th century. One of its purposes is to disseminate the culture of the Antilles and highlight their participation in the construction of the French canal railway as well as the Panama Canal. A room shows photos alluding to the arrival of Antillean immigrants to Panama and their engagement in the construction of the railway and the Interoceanic Canal; dioramas showing their ways of living upon settlement, together with other interesting attractions.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Válida a partir do momento da troca do voucher pela duração selecionada.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (city center hotels only)
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (outer city hotels)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please Note: This service is just for hotels located in the city. We can still pick you up, it will have an extra charge, that has to be paid on the day of travel.