Idiomas da excursão
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
Explore winding alleyways, cobbled streets and peaceful squares where life rolls by at a slower pace. Listen as your guide sheds light on life in Montmartre over the generations. Uncover the Montmartre of Modigliani and Picasso, and see cityscapes made famous in works by Maurice Utrillo.
Enjoy panoramic city views from beneath the Sacré Coeur Basilica, and discover top city attractions such as the Moulin de la Galette and the Moulin Rouge windmills. Pass secret cabaret venues and quaint traditional restaurants, and learn of the famous actors, painters, politicians and writers who have frequented them over the years.
Visit a hidden local vineyard — the oldest in the city — that’s tucked away in the hills above Montmartre, and hear of the grape varietals which have flourished here since the Roman era. Sample some of the wine produced in the vineyard and gain insight into the delicate balances of flavour and aroma in your glass, which you will be able to keep after your tasting if desired.
When your wine-tasting comes to an end, keep visiting and enjoying Montmartre with your guide. Tour will end in Blanche metro station.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Montmartre Tour and Hidden Vineyard Visit
- Guided visit of Montmartre
- Local guide
- Wine Tasting in old-hidden vineyard
- Headset when appropriate so you can hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, and missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. Please bring a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather
- This is a physically challenging tour that involves a considerable amount of walking, hills and stairs. For this reason, the tour is not recommended for customers with poor health conditions. Comfortable shoes are recommended for all customers
- Timings and site visits are subject to last minute changes on rare occasions.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.