Idiomas da excursão
Upon arrival at Claude Monet's House and Gardens, stroll with your guide through the rows of vibrant flowers in front of the pink and green home, and visit the water lily pond and Japanese bridge (pont Japonais), which you'll recognize from some of his best-known paintings. Admire the variety of vegetation, including cherry trees, tulips, roses, wisteria, weeping willows, and irises, and explore the interior of the house to see the kitchen, dining room, living space, bedrooms, and Monet's collection of Japanese prints on the walls. The leader of the Impressionist movement of the 19th century, Monet introduced more perception, emotion, and light into art of his age, and he spent almost 40 years developing his Giverny property. You'll also see his workshop.
Afterward, head to the Musée des Impressionnismes (Museum of Impressionism), honoring Impressionist artists around the world. The museum depicts the history of this favorite art genre and features The Garden, designed by landscape painter Mark Rudkin, which offers a colorful nod to the themes dear to the Impressionists. Check out the permanent gallery, Monet Around, to learn about the influence Monet and his contemporaries had on the generations that followed them, and visit the temporary exhibitions, which change twice a year to provide a renewed perspective of Impressionism.
Your tour ends with return to Paris for hotel drop-off.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Admission ticket
- Private driver/guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Wi-Fi on board
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking