- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Excelente vista e orientação da cidade
After driving past a working dam and fruit plantations, stop at a fruit stall for an introduction to local fruits and spices such as nutmeg and clove. Then continue to the famous Snake Temple, also known as the Temple of the Azure Cloud. Here, you’ll find venomous pit vipers coiled around the altars and various other parts of the temple, which was built in 1850. Considered harmless by the smoke of burning incense, the snakes’ venom has been removed for safety, but they still have intact fangs.
Learn about the 19th-century Buddhist monk who gave shelter to the snakes of jungle. Then stop to purchase a local lunch (own expense) in preparation for a religious journey to the fascinating Kek Lok Si Temple. One of the largest Chinese Buddhist temple complexes in Southeast Asia, it’s also known as the Pagoda of Ten Thousand Buddhas. Multiple prayer halls, pagodas and bell towers built in varying styles—from Burmese to Chinese to Thai—comprise the temple complex. Your guide will point out a bronze statue of Guanyin, goddess of mercy, located on a hillside above the pagoda.
Finally, head to Penang Hill (Bukit Bendera) and hop on the funicular railway to ascend to the top—2,625 feet (800 meters) above sea level. At Malaysia's oldest hill station, enjoy panoramic views of the island and the mainland beyond. On your way back, stop at the Royal Selangor Visitor Centre for a 30-minute workshop in pewter-smithing. With basic hand tools, you will manipulate the versatile metal into a simple pewter bowl, using similar techniques to those used in the late 19th century.
Your private day tour ends with return transport to your hotel, but you may opt to be dropped off for some shopping at the Straits Quay Mall.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
A partir de
Private Penang City Sightseeing Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling
- Entrance fees
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be ready to go at least 15 minutes prior to departure time
- Please advise that to avoid delays and the heavy traffic on weekends and public holidays, it is preferred to book this tour on weekdays
- In case of the Penang Hill Train not operating, it will be replaced with the Komtar Scenic View observation deck
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.