Idiomas da excursão
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Inclui embarque no hotel
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
Immerse yourself in the splendor of the Coffee Cultural Landscape. Ride in a protected natural reserve accompanied by the music of colorful and beautiful birds. Enjoy small creeks of pristine water, nestled between large native trees and, with luck, see and hear the howling monkeys who live in this area.
Continue your day by eating a traditional lunch, made with fresh, regionally-grown products. End the magical day spending the night in a traditional coffee farm, located in the mountains, splashed with colors from our coffee landscape.
Day 2: Valle de Cocora and Salento – Hiking in the Cradle of the Wax Palm. (B,L)
Discover and hike one of the most beautiful and interesting routes in the Coffee Region. Tropical woods surrounded by Wax Palm Trees, the beautiful sound of birds and an unparalleled landscape that leads to the Home of the Hummingbirds, a nature reserve that will touch you with its wings.
Learn about the biodiversity of the cloud forests, the animals that live here, and the importance of this ecosystem for our region. After seeping yourself in nature, visit Salento, a village filled with charm and magic, with colorful balconies, artisan stores, culture, and a history that will take you on a journey to the past.
To recharge batteries, there’s nothing better than a traditional lunch of trout and fried plantain.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que voc�� sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Ride in the nature
- Accommodation in rural houses or coffee farms - private rooms.
- Private transport from Pereira by Willys Jeep (Traditional transport of the Coffee Region)
- Pick up and drop-off to hotel or airport of Pereira
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Traditional coffee process and admission to the above-mentioned natural attractions
- Mountain bike hire: 26”, 27,5” or 29” rim
- Safety helmet hire
- Technical and safety instruction
- Waterproof layer in case of rain
- Digital photos of the activity
- Insurance for adventure activities/medical assistance card
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) guide specialized in nature and adventure activities
- Air transportation to Pereira City
- Expenses and services not specified in the plan
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Recommendations: Wear light, comfortable clothing (Dry-Fit or cotton t-shirt, shorts or waterproof trousers, and a light jacket if you think you might be bothered by some mild cold)
- Wear suitable shoes for cycling and/or walking (closed shoes such as sports shoes or boots; no sandals).
- Bring a small backpack
- Other optional items to bring: a hat, sunglasses, sunblock, insect repellent
- Avoid excessive drinking the day before
- Avoid staying up too late the night before
- Do not take or buy alcoholic beverages or hallucinogenic substances on the trip
- Do not drop litter or take flora and fauna home
- Follow the requests and recommendations of the guides who accompany you on the tour
- Mountain bike hire: 26”, 27,5” or 29” rim, made entirely of aluminium, Shimano gears and front suspension
Safety helmet hire
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.