Idiomas da excursão
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Inclui embarque no hotel
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
Pickup time: After 1:00 p.m.
You will travel via Jeep Willy to the coffee farm outside of Pereira.
Day 2: Estación Pereira (B, L, D)
Your starting point is on the other side of Pereira. You will take your bike through coffee cultivation in the Andes Mountains and descend to one of the most important rivers in Colombia, the Cauca River. Here, you will embark the “Brujita” – a unique transportation system that has a wooden platform and ball bearings that displace over the rails of the antique train track – an emotion-filled journey. Next, take another native Colombian transportation system called “Garrucha” that is a basket made of metal and wood that hangs from steel cables which allows you to cross the Cauca River to the reach the banks of a town named Belalcazar.
Day 3: Ulloa/Quimbaya (B, L, D)
You will ride through three of the four departments that are part of the World Heritage Site, the Coffee Cultural Landscape, declared by UNESCO.
It’s a day of changing landscapes that allow you to appreciate the agricultural, cultural and natural wealth of the Coffee Region. Large areas of livestock, extensive coffee cultivation and many other cultivation, including orchards. These are just a few landscapes you’ll appreciate during this bike ride.
Moreover, learn about and experience the complete coffee process, icon of our country. Every sense will come alive to listen to, smell, see and taste one of the best coffees in the world. In the same farm you will taste many Colombian fruits and you'll see a private collection of beautiful flowers.
Day 4: Filandia (B, L, D)
This route, surrounded by coffee and plantain cultivation, will lead us to the municipality of Filandia, a small coffee producing, artisan village. One of the most beautiful villages in Coffee Region, popularly nicknamed “Colina Iluminada” (Illuminated Hill) referring to its altitude and beautiful, panoramic view of the region.
In the afternoon, visit some artisan stores and walk through the streets of this traditional village.
Day 5: Return to Pereira (B, L)
Return to Pereira riding on a part of the highway, then on a rural road that will weave through many rural populations whose main economic activity is based on agriculture. You will be surrounded by eucalyptus trees, then cultivation; plantain, green onion, tomato, cilantro and other vegetables, until you arrive to the city.
In the afternoon, enjoy an afternoon of sharing stories, laughter and talking about your adventure through the Coffee Cultural Landscape.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Like a Local
- Accommodation in rural houses or coffee farms - private rooms.
- Private transport from Pereira by Willys Jeep (Traditional transport of the Coffee Region).
- Pick up and drop-off the participants at the hotel or airport of Pereira
- All meals.
- Soft drinks
- Traditional coffee process, visits to artisan workshops, farms and admission to the above-mentioned natural attractions.
- Mountain bike hire: 26”, 27,5” or 29” rim
- Safety helmet hire. Anti-shock trekking pole hire
- Technical and safety instruction
- Waterproof layer in case of rain
- Souvenir and digital photos of the activity
- Hotel insurance and taxes
- Insurance for adventure activities/medical assistance card
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) guide specialized in nature and adventure activities
- Air transportation to Pereira City
- Expenses and services not specified in the plan
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Recommendations: Wear light, comfortable clothing (Dry-Fit or cotton t-shirt, shorts or waterproof trousers, and a light jacket if you think you might be bothered by some mild cold)
- Wear suitable shoes for cycling and/or walking (closed shoes such as sports shoes or boots; no sandals)
- Bring a small backpack
- Other optional items to bring: a hat, sunglasses, sunblock, insect repellent
- Avoid excessive drinking the day before
- Avoid staying up too late the night before
- Do not take or buy alcoholic beverages or hallucinogenic substances on the trip
- Do not drop litter or take flora and fauna home
- Follow the requests and recommendations of the guides who accompany you on the tour
- Mountain bike hire: 26”, 27,5” or 29” rim, made entirely of aluminium, Shimano gears and front suspension
- Difficulty level: 6 - 7 of 10 (Medium/high)
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.