Idiomas da excursão
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Inclui embarque no hotel
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
Day 1: Meet in Pereira. Transfer to Coffee Farm. (D)
Pickup time: After 1:00 p.m.
You will go by Jeep Willys to the coffee farm, outside of Pereira. This afternoon, you will experience everything about Colombian Coffee, the icon of our country. Every sense will come alive to listen to, smell, see, and taste one of the best coffees in the world.
Day 2: Estación Pereira – The Route of the Local Means of Transport (B, L, D)
Ride a bike through coffee cultivations in the Andes Mountains and descend to one of the most important rivers in Colombia – the Cauca River. There, embark the “Brujita” and a " Garrucha" – a native Colombian transportation -. Rest and walk approximately 30 minutes to a series of waterfalls, the ideal place to swim in cool, pristine waters.
Day 3: Ulloa/Quimbaya – The Route of the Beautiful Valley (B, L, D)
You will ride through three of the four departments that are part of the world heritage site, the Coffee Cultural Landscape, declared by UNESCO. It’s a day of changing landscapes that allow you to appreciate the agricultural, cultural and natural wealth of the Coffee Region.
Day 4: Filandia – The Route to the Quindío Lookout (B, L, D)
This route, surrounded by coffee and plantain cultivations, will lead us to the municipality of Filandia, a small coffee producing, artisan village. In the afternoon, visit some artisan stores and walk through the streets of this traditional village.
Day 5: Valle de Cocora y Salento – The Route of the Wax Palm Tree (B, L, D)
Ride to Salento, famous for its original architecture represented in the Colonial houses and balconies of the town, as well as its artisan shops. After eating a delicious and typical lunch, perusing the streets of this beautiful town, then go to the Valle de Cocora, the door to Los Nevados National Natural Park.
Day 6: Return to Pereira – Route of Happiness (B, L, D)
Return to Pereira riding on a part of the highway, then on a rural road that will weave through many rural populations whose main economic activity is based on agriculture. You will be surrounded by eucalyptus trees, then cultivations – plantain, onion, tomato, and other vegetables, until you arrive to the city.
Day 7: Pereira – Transfer (B)
You have a free morning to enjoy the farm, surrounded by the beautiful sound of bird and an unparalleled landscape. You will begin the drive back to the airport or hotel in Pereira at 11:00am
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Accommodation in rural houses or coffee farms.
- Private transport from Pereira by Willys Jeep (Traditional transport of the Coffee Region).
- Pick up and drop-off the participants at the hotel or airport of Pereira.
- All meals
- Snacks and hydration (water).
- Traditional coffee process, visits to artisan workshops, farms and admission to the above-mentioned natural attractions.
- Mountain bike hire: 26”, 27,5” or 29” rim
- Safety helmet hire.
- Technical and safety instruction
- Waterproof layer in case of rain
- Souvenir and digital photos of the activity
- Hotel insurance and taxes
- Insurance for adventure activities/medical assistance card
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) guide specialized in nature and adventure activities
- Air transportation to Pereira City
- Expenses and services not specified in the plan
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Recommendations:Wear light, comfortable clothing (Dry-Fit or cotton t-shirt, shorts or waterproof trousers, and a light jacket if you think you might be bothered by some mild cold)
- Wear suitable shoes for cycling and/or walking (closed shoes such as sports shoes or boots; no sandals)
- Bring a small backpack
- Other optional items to bring: a hat, sunglasses, sunblock, insect repellent
- Avoid excessive drinking the day before
- Avoid staying up too late the night before
- Do not take or buy alcoholic beverages or hallucinogenic substances on the trip
- Do not drop litter or take flora and fauna home
- Follow the requests and recommendations of the guides who accompany you on the tour
- Mountain bike hire: 26”, 27,5” or 29” rim, made entirely of aluminium, Shimano gears and front suspension
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.