Idiomas da excursão
- Viagem de vários dias
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
The Gap, Albany
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entrance fees to Tree Top Walk
- Guided Mammoth Cave tour
- Nornalup Inlet cruise
- 3 nights accommodation
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. Strong wind may result in the closure of the Tree Top Walk and Wilderness cruise during winter – alternative arrangements will be made
DAY 1: Perth to Albany (LD)
As you travel south towards Albany and the South Coast, encounter the Stirling Ranges and Porongorups and stop for a picnic lunch and sightseeing at the base of Bluff Knoll and then continue south to Mount Clarence and the ANZAC Memorial Centre in Albany. Take a self guided tour before taking a scenic drive along the rugged coastline before an early evening check in at your accommodation.
DAY 2: Albany to Pemberton Region (LD)
After breakfast head to the famous Whaleworld interpretation centre for a quick self guided tour before enjoying coastal sightseeing, visiting ‘The Gap’ and ‘Natural Bridge’. Traveling West to the coastal resort town of Walpole, join your local guide for a luncheon cruise on the Nornalup Inlet, widely regarded as one of the last great wilderness areas. Next stop is the Valley of the Giants ‘Tree Top Walk’ which reaches 40-metres high into the forest Canopy. Afterwards head north west to the Pemberton region for check in at your accommodation.
DAY 3: Pemberton Region to Margaret River Wine Region (BLD)
Early morning take a short stroll to the majestic Beedelup Falls and then we head North through the stunning Boranup Forest to have the opportunity to climb the 61-metre Gloucester Tree. Then west the group travels and arrive at Australia’s most South-Westerly point, Augusta, and visit Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse where the Indian and Great Southern Oceans meet. After lunch head out to Surfers Point Lookout to see some spectacular coastal views and then north to Mammoth Cave before heading to experience an Australian sheep dog and shearing demonstration at the Yallingup Shearing Shed. Following this will be a late afternoon check in at your accommodation of choice, allowing free time to experience and explore the local surroundings.
DAY 4: Margaret River to Perth (BL)
After breakfast, head down to enjoy some free time in the main township of Margaret River. Following shopping time, visit the chocolate and cheese factories (time permitting) to taste some of their delicious samples and then sample some of the delicious locally produced wines at a marquee Winery. Following lunch, head to the dramatic coast at Canal Rocks. Journeying home, at Busselton, you’ll see the longest wooden jetty in the Southern Hemisphere before a leisure drive back to Perth arriving late afternoon.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 16 e 29 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 25 por cento.
Se cancelar entre 2 e 15 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 1 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.