Avaliações em outros idiomas
Avaliado por: Max R , Abril 2015
Sehr interessante, abenteuerliche Tour. Man muss sehr flexibel sein und die Natur mögen. Der Guide war sehr gut und kannte sich gut aus, so dass er uns viel erzählen konnte. Der Mix der Gruppe war ebenfalls sehr gut.
Avaliado por: Benjamin H , Janeiro 2016
- not a very motivated tour guide who seemed to be not very competent since she had to ask for the way and figure out what we could do where
- food - fastfood only: sandwiches/wraps for lunch were ok but also burgers for dinner? i mean even on a bbq you can do so many different meals! it would've been so easy to have veggies and stuff but instead we got fast food twice every day. on our last day we had a heated lasagne bought in a shop convenience product
- tree top walk we didn't do pay extra 20 even tough it says that it is included
- in one bush camp we didn't have showers in the discription it says that you have shower facilities every day, no electricity and no phone signal
- we did a hike in stirling ranges where our tour guide sat down and chilled half way up. what if something would have happened to the guys on the top?
- we did some sting ray feeding that wasn't mentioned in the description