Idiomas da excursão
As your boat sets out, your guide locates some of the 200 bottlenose dolphins that live in these waters. Many are known to your guides and given names such as Logo, Boomerang and Blizzard. Learn fascinating facts about dolphins such as how they use cooperative hunting methods to catch their food. You may see mothers looking after newborn calves or witness the acrobatic mammals jumping next to the boat and riding in the wake. Your boat is equipped with an underwater microphone that also allows you to hear the dolphins’ clicks and whistles.
After enjoying the dolphins, take in scenic highlights of Shoalwater Bay as you cruise by Seal Island to see Australian sea lions up close and seabirds such as pelicans, ospreys, cormorants and terns that nest on the rugged islands.
Your cruise ends at beautiful Penguin Island, a nature reserve that is home to Western Australia’s largest colony of little penguins. Arrive at the island just in time to see the pint-size penguins feeding at the Discovery Centre. A park ranger leads a feeding presentation that lasts about 20 minutes and answers visitor questions about the center, which provides care for injured wild penguins or those deemed unfit for release. You can watch the little penguins swimming and waddling in a habitat that resembles their natural home.
The rest of your day is up to you. Enjoy free time to explore the nature reserve, take an easy 45-minute hike along the nature trail, swim, snorkel, picnic or simply relax. When you're ready, make your way to the jetty to catch the ferry for the 5-minute ride back to the mainland.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Penguin Island Tour with Dolphin and Sea Lion Cruise
©Rcd via email 11th nov 15
- 90-minute cruise in the Shoalwater Island Marine Park
- Penguin feeding at the Penguin Island Discovery Centre
- Local guide
- Return ferry to Shoalwater
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring sunscreen, hat and a warm jacket
- Please note: there are no shops on Penguin Island so you can either bring your own food and beverages. There is a café located on the mainland, next to the cruise departure point that offers a range of takeaway picnic options (At own expense)
- Snorkeling equipment is not provided. If you wish to snorkel on Penguin Island, you must bring your own equipment
- Please dress comfortably. We recommend flip-flops or sandals and if the weather is good bring your swimwear, towels and a change of clothes. There are toilet facilities and change rooms on Penguin Island.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.