- Explore as ruas locais em uma excursão a pé pela cidade
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Para toda a família
- Excursão totalmente narrada
- Conduzida por um guia local
After checking out Town Hall, you’ll follow your guide through narrow winding streets and hear amazing stories from colonial times in Australia. Fremantle was the the birthplace of the Swan River Colony, the British settlement that later became Western Australia (Australia’s largest state).
Enjoy a stop at the notorious Fremantle Prison, built in the 1850s by convict labor and in use until 1991. UNESCO added Fremantle Prison to its World Heritage list in recognition of its being the last and most intact of the British colonial prisons in Australia. Convict laborers built colonial buildings and worked in mining and agriculture, especially necessary when the early colony's population was sparse.
Take a guided tour (at own expense) and listen to your guide’s stories about Irish prisoner escapes, British bushrangers (escaped convicts with survival skills for the wild) and the expulsion of aboriginal people to Rottnest Island. You'll learn about Rottnest Island's importance during World War II and be able to spot it from the Roundhouse.
When you reach the Cappuccino Strip, you’ll stroll along the thriving streets, alive with cafes, art galleries, pubs, restaurants, music venues and funky shops.
Your walking tour ends at the Fremantle Roundhouse. Built in 1830, the Roundhouse is Western Australia's oldest building. Get a sense of this historic prison’s significance as your guide explains its role in the colony. From the top of the steps, you’ll be able to snap photos of the fantastic views over the harbor, ocean and colonial Fremantle.
The total distance walking is approximately 2 miles (3 km).
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Fremantle port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Entry to the Gatehouse
- Local guide
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to Fremantle Goal
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 24 people
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.