Idiomas da excursão
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Opção ideal para famílias
- A excursão pode ser feita em cadeira de rodas
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Excelente vista e orientação da cidade
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
Perth and Kings Park (half-day)
Your first stop is the stunning Kings Park Botanic Gardens. From this elevated vantage point you will see fabulous views of the Perth city skyline and take a walk along the tree top walkway. Keep a lookout for the 750-year-old baobab tree, relocated here from the central Australian desert. Next, visit some of Perth’s city sights including the legendary WACA cricket ground, the modernist bell tower next to the Swan River, the historic town hall and Perth’s grand main street and St Georges Terrace.
Cottesloe Beach and Fremantle (half-day)
Your tour heads west along the Swan River towards the coast. Along the way view some of Perth’s most expensive waterfront homes as well as Cottesloe Beach with its gentle curving bay and elegant century-old hotel. Head south to the historic port of Fremantle where the river meets the sea. Admire the port’s prized collection of convict-built landmarks and heritage colonial-era buildings dating back to the 1880s. If you’re visiting Fremantle on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday, you won’t want to miss a visit to the community markets. Here you can browse for unique gifts and purchase locally grown produce.
Perth Real Estate and Celebrities (half-day)
This half-day tour focuses on the homes in Perth's most exclusive suburbs. Start in South Perth and follow the Swan River towards Fremantle. Travel up the coast towards City Beach, before returning to Mosman Park, Peppermint Grove, Dalkeith and Crawley. Along the way see some of Perth’s most expensive homes, many of which are owned by well known celebrities.
Perth and Fremantle (full-day tour)
This tour combines the Perth and Kings Park tour as well as the Cottesloe Beach and Fremantle tour.
You will travel by luxury Range Rover Sport. With premium leather seats, air suspension, sunroof, drinks cooler, personal climate control and a host of other features. The Range Rover carries up to 4 passengers in style and comfort.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Half Day Perth and Kings Park
Half day tour including Perth city, Kings Park Botanic Gardens and South Perth.
Half Day Fremantle and Beaches
Half day tour including Fremantle and Cottesloe beach as well as Perth's most expensive real estate along the way.
Half Day Real Estate Tour
Half day tour including viewing some of Perth most exclusive real estate along the Swan River and ocean coastline.
Full Day Ultimate Tour
Full day tour including Perth city, Kings Park Botanic Gardens, Fremantle and Cottesloe beach as well as Perth's most expensive real estate along the way.
A partir de
USD 249,63Detalhes de preços
- Private small-group tour
- Transport by luxury Range Rover Sport
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled still water
- Mentos Mints
- Mobile phone charging
- Safe storage for your purchases
- Lunch & Dinner
- Entrance fees
- Parking fees
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This is a transfer tour only, all food and drinks are not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking