After a stop at a historical deli and bakery, continue on foot to the 9th Street Italian Market (aka South 9th Street Curb Market), considered to be America’s oldest open-air market. At this must-see attraction dating back to the 1880s, wander past an array of stores teeming with cheese, chocolate, spices and olive oils. With your knowledgeable guide, meet the butchers, bakers, spice merchants and produce vendors who provide food samples to whet your appetite. You’ll hear stories of the city's early immigrants and have a chance to recreate a famous scene from the 1970s blockbuster film Rocky.
Then head to Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens, a unique gallery and community art center that showcases more mosaic art from Isaiah Zagar. Meander through the indoor gallery, and be wowed by the massive outdoor mosaic structure while you hear city stories from your guide.
Next up, catch a public bus for a ride down bustling South Street (weekdays) or iconic Pine Street (weekends), and then walk into historical Queen Village to soak up the charming atmosphere among its narrow streets. Finally, take a stroll past Fabric Row, America’s largest concentration of fabric shops, before finishing your tour back on South Street.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Cultural Tour of Philly
- Local guide
- Food samples
- Admission to the mosaic gallery
- Bus token
- Personal shopping
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Attire: A good pair of comfortable walking shoes is recommended; make sure to check the weather report for rain
- Child policy: This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed; please select ‘child’ when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge; at the time of booking, please advise if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6 years in the 'special requirements' box on the checkout page
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.