Want the best penguin viewing opportunities in Australia? Take the Penguin Eco Tour for a premium penguin experience that offers a personalized, intimate wildlife experience. Or choose the Underground Viewing option to enjoy the closest possible viewing of the Penguin Parade at eye-level.
Idiomas da excursão
- Fique bem perto da vida selvagem nativa
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Disponibilidade limitada
ULTIMATE PENGUIN ECO TOUR: Designed to cater for up to 10 people only, this fully accredited eco tour takes visitors to a stunning, secluded beach to view the little penguins waddling ashore to their sand dune burrows. The beach is in a completely different location to the standard Penguin Parade. This tour is the premium penguin experience on offer and ideal for those seeking a more personalized, intimate wildlife experience. As the sun sets and the light fades, participants can use night vision technology to view the penguins. Rangers provide an informative commentary which visitors listen to through personal headphones.
SKYBOX VIP EXPERIENCE : Enjoy the Penguin Parade (the world's smallest penguins in their natural habitat) from the comfort of an exclusive, elevated viewing tower. Located at the main viewing stands at the Penguin Parade, this option allows for 10 people each evening to have 'pole position' for penguin viewing. Warm and dry, you will enjoy an excellent overview of Summerland Beach and the penguin burrows. Interact with the ranger and take part in the penguin count to assist in the ongoing research of the Phillip Island penguins! The Skybox Experience also includes canapes and non-alcoholic beverages.
UNDERGROUND VIEWING: Enjoy the Penguin Parade with a bird's-eye view as you view the world's smallest penguins in their natural habitat in the world-first underground facility. Designed to cater for up to 70 people only, enjoy the Penguin Parade at eye-level and the closest possible viewing point undercover through the glass with expert commentary from a local ranger. You will also have access to the new Penguins Plus viewing platform, the new platform mirrors the coves of Phillip Island’s spectacular southern coastline and offers visitors unprecedented, up-close viewing of the little penguins as they make their way along the most popular penguin pathway at the Penguin Parade.
Before your tour, check out the Nobbies Centre, Phillip Island's newest eco-tourism attraction. This free world class marine attraction provides the chance to discover the wonders of the Australian marine environment through educational displays, conservation presentations and optional ranger guided tours. Fully interactive cameras at Seal Rocks (2km off shore) allow visitors to zoom in, catch a glimpse and take your very own photos of the Australian Fur Seals.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Penguin Parade Visitor Centre located at Summerland Beach Estate, Ventnor Rd, Nobbies, Phillip Island.
- 1.5 hours prior to sunset
Tour concludes after the penguins have crossed the beach. This can be between 1-2 hours, depending on the number of penguins and the seasonality.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Ultimate Penguin Tour
Small-group secluded beach penguin experience.
A partir de
USD 68,31Detalhes de preços
Penguin Skybox VIP Experience
View the Penguin Parade from an elevated Skybox stand.
A partir de
USD 60,00Detalhes de preços
Penguin Plus Underground View
View the Penguin Parade from eye level through the glass (the closest possible viewing).
A partir de
USD 46,16Detalhes de preços
Phillip Island Ultimate Penguin Eco Tour or Skybox Experience
- Fully accredited eco tour (if option selected)
- Personal headphone commentary (eco tour only)
- Night vision technology to view penguins (eco tour only)
- Personalized view of the Penguin Parade
- Free use of binoculars
- Canapes and non-alcoholic beverages (Skybox tour only)
- Access to underground viewing area and Penguins Plus viewing platform (if underground option selected)
- Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation for this tour will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Plan your day to arrive 1.5 hours before sunset. Enjoy Nobbies Conservation Centre while you wait (5 minutes from parade site)
- Penguin arrival time is advertised around the island
- All revenue generated by the Phillip Island Nature Park benefits penguins and conservation
- No refunds are issued for adverse weather conditions
- The Penguin Parade is an outdoor experience so please dress warmly and wear sturdy footwear (slip-on shoes or high heels not permitted)
- Ultimate Penguin Eco Tour participants must have a reasonable level of fitness and flexibility to walk approximately 1.4 miles (2 kilometers) along the beach or roads and sit quietly on a beach for approximately 1 hour
- Penguin Eco Tour caters up to 10 people. Skybox experience caters up to 10 people per night
- Photography and video are NOT PERMITTED at the Penguin Parade
- Children aged 15 years and under are not permitted on this tour
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.