- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui café da manhã
- Inclui jantar
- Percorra as ruas da cidade e entre no espírito local
- Aprecie vistas aéreas fantásticas
- Confirmação instantânea
- Inclui almoço
- Viagem de vários dias
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
- Sinta o ar nos pulmões em uma excursão a pé
- Inclui embarque no hotel
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Tour with standard accommodation
A partir de
USD 245,99Detalhes de preços
Tour includes deluxe accommodation
A partir de
USD 409,99Detalhes de preços
Private 3-Day Mekong Delta River Tour from Phnom Penh to Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotel pickup
- 2-nights accommodation as per itinerary
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Speedboat ride
- Boat transfer
- Use of bicycle (if Nguyen Shack Homestay selected)
- Entrance fees
- Private guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Surcharge for bookings on Christmas, New Years and Lunar New Year
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- There is a surcharge for bookings on Christmas, New Years and Lunar New Year
- This tour ends in Ho Chi Minh City
- You MUST obtain your Vietnamese visa prior to this tour as there will not be any visa-on-arrival service at the border crossing to Vietnam. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
After lunch, make an afternoon visit to Sam Mountain, an important pilgrimage site frequently visited by people from throughout the Mekong Delta. On a private tour with your guide, marvel at dozens of pagodas and temples around Sam Mountain before you're driven to the 755-foot (230-meter) summit. Reaching the peak is the highlight, with views overlooking Cambodia and the rice fields of Chau Doc on the other side (weather permitting).
You'll spend the night in your choice of hotels:
The 3-star Chau Pho Hotel is located 15 minutes from cultural attractions such as Lady Chua Xu Temple and Tomb of Thoai Ngoc Hau. Bright and spacious rooms are fully equipped and provide sweeping views.
The 4-star Victoria Chau Doc Resort, located on the banks of the Bassac River crossing, features a colonial style with low-rise French architectural design and blends perfectly with its natural surroundings.
Overnight: 3-star Chau Pho Hotel or 4-star Victoria Chau Doc Resort
Day 2: Chau Doc – Can Tho (B, L)After breakfast, pay a morning visit to a local market overlooking the confluence of three rivers. Then, take a boat to the Chau Giang district where a tiny mosque serves the local Cham community.
Learn about this minority ethnic group, which once dominated coastal Vietnam from the 2nd to the 9th centuries, and perhaps see their silk weaving at work in the village. You'll visit a beautiful Khmer temple and some floating houses that double as catfish farms.
Next, depart Chau Doc town for an eco-tour in the Tra Su Cajuput Forest and Bird Sanctuary. This 2,088-acre (845-hectare) protected nature reserve is an ecological haven with its forest of cajeput trees and wetlands providing habitat for waterfowl, bat colonies, and various bird species including storks, egrets and cormorants. Keep an eye out for turtles, snakes and freshwater fish in the meandering canals.
From here, journey to Can Tho to check in to your choice of accommodation:
At Nguyen Shack Homestay, a peaceful riverside retreat nestled in a secluded village just 15 minutes from town, five bamboo bungalows overlook a large tropical fruit garden. Rooms are equipped with a minibar and a private balcony with sofa seating area. You have use of a complimentary rental bicycle to explore nearby attractions, rice fields and floating market.
The 3-star Saigon Can Tho Hotel offers attentive hospitality and personalized service as well as spacious rooms with wood flooring. Located in the heart of town, it's close to shopping and entertainment with Ninh Kieu Quay within walking distance.
The luxury 4-star Victoria Can Tho Resort blends colonial-style architecture with natural beauty. Enjoy an elegant room with balcony views over the river, pool or garden. Close to town, this quiet resort lies on the banks of the Hau River, set amid lovely gardens.
Overnight: Nguyen Shack Homestay, 3-star Saigon Can Tho Hotel or 4-star Victoria Can Tho Resort
Day 3: Can Tho – Ho Chi Minh City (B, L)After breakfast, you'll leave bright and early to visit the Cai Rang floating market in the Mekong Delta. In order to get close to all of the activity, hop on a small boat and dart through the water between the floating stalls as you watch vendors sell their wares.
After lunch, you’re transferred to Ninh Kieu harbor in Ho Chi Minh City, where your tour ends in the afternoon.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.